Bowen Post Utme Screening Form
Bowen University Post UTME/Admission screening Form for the 2018/2019 as been released Online..
The post utme form fee is Ten thousand,three hundred Naira (N10, 300)
Bowen University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
BOWEN UNIVERSITY GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENT.
1. All applicants are required to sit for the
2018 Unified Tertiary MatriculationExamination (UTME)
2. All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
3. The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
4. For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting.
5. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
6. All applicants will be required to go through Bowen University Screening Exercise.
7. Interested candidates who will apply to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice to Bowen University are required to:
Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
Complete the Bowen University On-line Application Form.
Participate in the Bowen screening exercise .
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
1. All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
2. NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
3. At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
4. The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB),Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
5. In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
6. HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department / programme.
All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB .
HOW TO APPLY FOR BOWEN UNIVERSITY POST UTME/ADMISSION SCREENING.
(a) On-Line Application
To complete the on-line application form:
Visit Bowen University website @ www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng
Click on “Apply Now ( http://apply.bowenuniversity-edu.org/?in=1 )” under the UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION sub menu. This takes you to the admission guide. Go through it and click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” at the bottom of the page to create an identity (Pre-Registration).
After the pre-registration, generate a payment invoice with your unique transaction ID for the sum of Ten thousand,three hundred Naira (N10, 300) only as application form fee.
Then, proceed to Quick teller page to make payment online.
Payment for on-line forms through Banks – After generating a unique transaction ID through the University website, applicants may proceed to any of the following banks with their transaction ID to make payments: Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank and United Bank for Africa (UBA).
Upon confirmation of payment, proceed to the School Admission page “apply.bowenuniversity.edu.ng/apply to log in using your already created username and password in order to complete and submit the application form.
Upon successful submission, print out your acknowledgement card and profile.
Applicants in Lagos State may wish to visit the Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound,Obanikoro, Lagos for assistance to completing the application form. Contact: 08034955444, 08023672806, 08062435570
BOWEN UNIVERSITY POST UTMESCREENING CENTRES AND REQUIREMENTS.
All applicants are to appear for BOWEN University Screening Exercise at any of the following Centres:
i. Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
ii. Baptist College of Theology NTA/TV Road, Benin-City
iii. Fullness of God Nursery and Primary School, Ijapo Estate, Akure.
iv. Baptist Theological Seminary, Kaduna
v. Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
vi. Faith Baptist College,#1 Rumuaparaeli Street, Beside Holy Rosary Secondary School, Old GRA Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
vii. First Baptist Church, Area 11,Garki, Abuja
viii. Union Baptist Grammar School, Ga-Akanbi, Ilorin, Kwara State.
ix. Baptist Girls College, Missions, Idi Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
x. Gilgal International School, Shelter Afrique Extension, Mbiabong, Uyo, Akwa –
xi. Ibom State.
xii. Ethiope-Delta State Baptist Conference, Amukpe, Sapele, Delta State.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
i. Writing Materials
ii. On-line Generated Acknowledgement form
iii. 2018 UTME result slip
iv. O’Level result
v. Birth certificate
BOWEN UNIVERSITY POST UTME & ADMISSION ENQUIRY CENTRES.
Applicants may visit any of the following centres for enquiries:
i. Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State. Tel: 09036206970 or 07085434397
ii. Bowen University Liaison Office, Baptist Building, Oke Bola, Ibadan, Oyo State. Tel: 08033797387
iii. First Baptist Church, Opposite NNPC Quarters, Area 11, P. O. Box 331, Garki, Abuja. Tel: 08059648342, 08039102716.
iv. Ekiti Baptist Conference Secretariat, Km. 3 Ikere Road, Off Ologede Police Station, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. 08036904499
v. Baptist College of Theology Benin, NTA Road, Benin City, Edo State. 08038412738
vi. Central Baptist Conference Secretariat, Lamingo Dam road, Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State. 08065517071.
vii. Bethel Baptist Conference, 4 Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna State. Tel: 08023551299
viii. Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro,Lagos. Tel: 08034955444, 08062435570
ix. Imo Baptist Conference Secretariat, 120 Wetheral Road, Owerri, Imo State. 07037919943.
x. Rivers Baptist Conference Secretariat, No 7 William Jumbo Street, Old GRA, Port-Harcourt. 08064180777.
xi. Kwara Baptist Conference Secretariat, Afon Road, Ganmo, Ilorin, Kwara State. 08039125460.
xii. Ogun State Baptist Conference, Baptist Mission Compound, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State. 07069647706.
xiii. Ondo State Baptist Conference Secretariat, Block 001 Plot 7 & 8 Alagbaka GRA, Extension Adjacent Freeman Petrol Station, Oba Ile Rd, Akure, Ondo State. 07038917271.
xiv. Lagos Central Baptist Conference, Secretariat, C/O Ijero Baptist Church, 884, Apapa Road, Church, 122, Ipaja Rd, Ikeja, Lagos
xv. Lagos West Baptist Conference, Secretariart, C/O Union Baptist Church, Ebute-Metta Agege
xvi. Delta State Baptist Conference, Amukpe, Sapele, Delta State. 08057257907.
xvii. Zion Baptist Secondary School, beside Bowen Pre-degree Programme Centre, Agunbelewo, Ilobu Road, Osogbo, Osun State. Tel: 08136899924
xviii. Beulah Baptist Centre, Behind Baptist High School, Ogbomoso, Oyo State. 08053514160
xix. Oyo West Baptist Conference Secretariat, Oyo, Oyo State. 08035762942
xx. Providence Baptist Church, Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State 08039102716
xxi. Anioma-Delta Baptist Conference, C/O Victory Baptist Church, Asaba, Delta State. 08034074335, 08057022515
For Further enquires please visit our website
www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng or contact: the Registrar, Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, through:
(i) Email:[email protected] or
(ii) Phone numbers: Bayo – 08168916329, Temitope – 0903-620-6970, Lanre – 0708-543-4397 and Niyi – 08185451648