Apply for Departmental Taught Masters Scholarships for International Students at University of York in UK 2019 at University of York in UK 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for Departmental Taught Masters Scholarships for International Students at University of York in UK 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 30th April 2019. Continue Reading…
Applications are invited for Departmental Taught Masters Scholarships for September 2019 entry at University of York in the UK. Scholarships are available for UK/EU and International students.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide funding to International students to pursue MSc programs at the University.
Founded on principles of excellence, equality and opportunity for all, the University of York opened in 1963 with just 230 students. Since then we have become one of the world’s leading universities, carving out a reputation as an academic powerhouse where a clear focus on excellence has secured national and international recognition alongside longer established institutions.
- Applications Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject:A number of departmental scholarships are available to candidates enrolling on any taught MSc course in the Department of Electronic Engineering (MSc in Audio and Music Technology, MSc in Communications Engineering, MSc in Digital Systems Engineering, MSc in Embedded Wireless Systems, MSc in Engineering Management and MSc in Intelligent Robotics) beginning in September 2019.
- Scholarship Award:The scholarships are worth up to £5,000 each.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for UK/EU and International students.
- Number of Scholarships:A number of departmental scholarships are available to candidates enrolling on any taught MSc courses.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for UK/EU and International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants (UK/EU and International) holding an offer to study one of the above MSc courses for entry in September 2019 are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirements: If you’re a non-native English speaking applicant you must provide evidence of your English language ability.
You need to show enough fluency in all aspects of English (reading, writing, speaking and listening) to the required level of the course you’re applying to.
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship you must supply a personal statement between 200 to 400 words. You should give your name, MSc course, student number and tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this scholarship. Please include why you have applied to undertake your chosen degree at this university and specifically:
- Your academic background.
- The features and content of the specific degree programme you applied for.
- The reasons why you chose this University and the appeal of York as a UK location.
Please make your scholarship application by email to Helen Smith.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.