Apply Now for Fully Funded Midlands4Cities PhD Studentship at Birmingham City University in UK 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for Midlands4Cities PhD Studentship at Birmingham City University in UK 2019 . Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 14th January 2019. Continue Reading…
The Birmingham City University is delighted to offer Midlands4Cities Fully Funded PhD Studentships in the fields of Art and Design, Law, English, Media and Cultural studies and Conservatoire Research Degrees. AHRC funding is open to all UK and EU students.
With around 24,000 students from 80 countries, Birmingham City University is a large, diverse and increasingly popular place to study. We put students at the heart of everything we do, giving them the best opportunities for future success. The University has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: January 14, 2019
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded in the fields of Art and Design, Law, English, Media and Cultural studies and Conservatoire Research Degrees.
- Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded scholarship.
- Nationality: AHRC funding is open to all UK and EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: AHRC funding is open to all UK and EU students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- AHRC funding is open to all UK and EU students, who meet the academic and residency eligibility criteria as detailed in the AHRC Training Grant Funding Guide You should read this to ensure that you meet the scheme, subject, residency and academic eligibility requirements.
- You should either hold a Masters qualification at the time of application or be able to state that you will have completed one by the time your PhD begins (even though the result may not be known and the final examination board may not yet have taken place). You can also apply on the basis of having equivalent relevant professional experience in lieu of a Masters qualification.
- For EU applicants, unless you have been living in the UK for 3 years previous to the start of your studentship, EU applicants are awarded an EU fees-only studentship. This is in line with UK Research and Innovation rules. Depending on M4C funds available, however, EU applicants may be offered studentships comprising fees and full stipend. This is not guaranteed but offered wherever possible. EU applicants should therefore submit an application and, if successful, you will be informed of the funding level you have been awarded.
- UKCISA provides information on tuition fees to help you assess your fee status. This guide should give you a clear idea of whether you have UK or EU student status.
- Please note that this scheme is not open to international applicants.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
The application is a two stage process:
- Applying for a PhD place at Birmingham City University, and
- Applying for funding from Midlands4Cities
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.