Apply Now for IMSDP ITP Teaching and Training Research Scholarships at VLIR-UOS in Belgium 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for IMSDP ITP Teaching and Training Research Scholarships at VLIR-UOS in Belgium 2018. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 23rd November 2018. Continue Reading…
Applications are now open for International Training Programme (ITP): “International Module in Spatial Development Planning (IMSDP)”. Applicants from Europe and from countries around the world are invited to join with doctoral students and research fellows from the KU Leuven in a unique programme of intensive study and critical discussion of International Spatial Development Planning, specifically designed for postgraduate training.
The Postgraduate Programme in International Spatial Development Planning – in short International Module in Spatial Development Planning or IMSDP – is an intensive three months (early March through May) teaching and research programme for post-graduate students and researchers in urban studies and planning.
Education and research are top priorities for Flanders (Vlaanderen) – the Dutch-speaking northern part of Belgium. The Flemish universities and university colleges rank among the best in Europe.
- Applications Deadline: November 23, 2018
- Course Level:This is a three months training scholarships for postgraduate students and researchers. The IMSDP programme is open to Doctoral students, Master students (II level Master), Postgraduate students ands Researchers, as well as professionals willing to improve their knowledge and research skills.
- Study Subject:Scholarships are awarded in urban studies and planning.
- Scholarship Award:VLIR-UOS only provide scholarships for the full duration of the training programme. It is not possible to apply for a partial scholarship.
- Nationality: Applicants from Europe and from countries around the world are invited to join with doctoral students and research fellows from the KU Leuven in a unique programme of intensive study and critical discussion of International Spatial Development Planning, specifically designed for postgraduate training.
- Number of Scholarships:VLIR-UOS supports the programme with 12 scholarships for participants from the global South.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Applicants from Europe and from countries around the world are invited to join with doctoral students and research fellows from the KU Leuven in a unique programme of intensive study and critical discussion of International Spatial Development Planning, specifically designed for postgraduate training.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Post?graduate students (Ph.D. and II level Master) and other academic fellows (Post?Doctoral and Research fellows). A limited number of scholarships could be allocated to outstanding students currently registered as master students and/or with a bachelor degree of 5 years.
- Practitioners (professionals and civil servants) who wish to improve their research capabilities.
English Language Requirements: For applicants whose first language is not English, IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 575 (Paper Based – PBT)/ TOEFL 233 (Computer Based – CBT)/TOEFL 90 (Internet Based – iBT) or sufficient proof of language proficiency is required.
How to Apply: The IMSDP is open to:
- Candidates registered at Universities that are partners of the ESDP network.
- KU Leuven students.
- VLIR-UOS supported participants.
- Other candidates.
Candidates in ESDP Partner Universities should first get in touch and be cleared by their university contact person. After that, they should contact: Pieter.vandenbroeck-at-kuleuven.be and natalia.giraorodriguesdemello-at-kuleuven.be.
Candidates eligible for VLIR-UOS support, see: http://esdp-network.net/vlir-uos-scholarships
When applying, all candidates should include the following attachments:
- A short motivation letter.
- An abstract of their research (1 page).
- A reference letter.
- Proof of English Proficiency: IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 575 (paper based – PBT)/TOEFL 233 (computer based – CBT)/ TOEFL 90 (iBT).
After selection, candidates will receive instructions for official registration.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.