Apply Now for PhD Fellowship in Social Medicine at Department of Public Health in Denmark 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for PhD Fellowship in Social Medicine at Department of Public Health in Denmark 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 15th November 2018. Continue Reading…
The University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in social medicine with a focus on health, well-being and social relations in a social housing area undergoing large structural changes commencing 1st January 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The PhD Project will focus on how health, wellbeing and social relations change across time based on the survey waves 1 and 2 and if possible wave 3.
In the Copenhagen Lifecourse Epidemiology in Ageing Research group (CLEAR), we are leading several projects with a focus on natural experiments and the development of interventions among middle-aged and older people in disadvantaged areas. These projects are collaborative projects across research groups at the Section of Social Medicine and the Department of Public Health (Section of Health Services Research).
- Scholarships are available to study PhD fellowship
- Scholarships are available for Health Sciences.
- Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around 26.755 DKK /approx. 3.567 EUR (April 2018-level) plus pension.
- The scholarship is available to international students.
Number of scholarship:
Scholarship can be taken in
- The scholarship is available to international students
key tasks as a PhD student at SUND are:
- Carry through an independent research project under the supervision
- Complete PhD courses or another equivalent education corresponding to approx. 30 ECTS points
- Participate in active research environments including a stay at another research team
- Obtain experience with teaching or other types of dissemination related to your PhD project
- Teach and disseminate your research
- Write a PhD thesis on the grounds of your project
How to Apply:
Your application must be submitted electronically by clicking ‘Apply now’ below. The application must include the following documents in PDF format:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant to the position
- A certified/signed copy of Master of Science certificate. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor will do
- Publication list (if possible)
- We reserve the right not to consider material received after the deadline, and not to consider applications that do not live up to the abovementioned requirements.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.