Apply Now for British Council ELTons Innovation Global Awards for English language Teaching 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for British Council ELTons Innovation Global Awards for English language Teaching 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 2nd November 2018. Continue Reading…
The new Global Awards for English language teaching is now available on offer offered by the British Council. They are looking for the latest and most innovative resources to learn and teach English, both conventional and digital, and from a wide variety of contexts worldwide.
Now in their seventeenth year, the ELTons awards celebrate the most original courses, publications, projects, apps and platforms, which are finding new ways to help English language learners and teachers around the world achieve their goals. The awards also recognise the organisations, teams and individuals whose original approaches are helping to shape the future of English language teaching and learning.
- Applications Deadline: November 2, 2018
- Course Level:These awards are for educator in a low-resource context, a member of an international team or organisation – large or small – or an author or entrepreneur flying solo. If you’ve been involved in the creation of new resources in support of high-quality English language education in the last two years, make your submission to the ELTons Innovation Awards 2019.
- Study Subject:The British Council is looking for the latest and most innovative resources to learn and teach English, across the full breadth of media (non-digital or digital) and from a wide variety of contexts worldwide.
- Nationality: These awards are available for students worldwide.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- These awards are available for students worldwide.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The British Council is committed to making sure the ELTons Innovation Awards are inclusive and reflect the broad diversity of English language education around the world. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds, including from:
- Those who speak English as a second or another language.
- Diverse nationalities and ethnicities.
- Low-resource as well as better resourced contexts.
- Across the regional/rural and urban divide.
- Disabled applicants, as well as those developing resources for disabled learners and teachers.
- We also wish to see a good gender balance among applicants.
English Language Requirements:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
All applications should be submitted electronically as a Word file or PDF to ELTons-at-britishcouncil.org.
- To complete your application you must send one copy of the completed product to the address provided at the end of this application form. Copies of the completed product must arrive on or before Monday 5 November 2018.
- Please ensure that you complete all four parts of this form.
- Please be aware that judges are not able to provide any feedback on your application on the product.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.