ADS: CONTACT Banabas Angyer @ +1 940 228 6133 for Study Abroad Guide
Chevening Financial Services Fellowship for Mid-Career Professionals in UK 2019 – Fully Funded and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify Indian candidates for Chevening Financial Services Fellowship for Mid-Career Professionals in UK 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 10th October 2018. Continue Reading…
The new Chevening Financial Services Fellowship for mid-career professionals. This fellowship is being funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
The programme aims to build expertise in specialist skills such as risk management, actuarial sciences, investment management, and financial regulation which will increase the talent pool in the Indian market and provide a fillip to growth in the sector.
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards programme aimed at developing global leaders since 1983. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British Embassies and High Commissions throughout the world.
- Applications for this fellowship will be open from August 6 to October 10, 2018.
- Fellowships are available for mid-career professionals.
- The Chevening Financial Services Fellowship is a fully funded eight-week residential fellowship hosted by King’s College London.
Each fellowship includes:
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy flight from India to the UK
- Indian students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Number of Scholarships:
Scholarship can be taken in
Eligible Countries: Indian students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
To be eligible for a Chevening Financial Services Fellowship, you must:
- Be a citizen of India and currently live in the country. You must not hold British nationality.
- Have at least seven years’ relevant work experience prior to applying.
- Have an excellent academic background in the field of finance or considerable experience of working in such fields.
- Have a good working knowledge of English (to be assessed by a qualified English language assessor).
- A postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application.
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations for the programme.
English Language Requirements:
- Fellows must have a good working knowledge of English (to be assessed by a qualified English language assessor).
How to Apply:
- Applications for this fellowship will be open from 6 August to 10 October 2018. If you are conditionally selected, please familiarise yourself with the placement timeline.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.