Doves International Healthcare Limited Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply.
Doves International Healthcare Limited Recruitment 2018… In this article you will get latest updates on Doves International Healthcare Limited Job Recruitment for Gradates 2018, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Doves International Healthcare Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Doves International Healthcare Limited Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Doves International Healthcare Limited Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Doves International Healthcare Limited form?
- Is the Doves International Healthcare Limited 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Doves International Healthcare Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Doves International Healthcare Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Doves International Healthcare Limited Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Doves International Healthcare Limited Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Doves International Healthcare Limited
We are Doves International Healthcare Limited, we are a state based Health maintenance organization operating in Lagos, Nigeria. our aim projects beyond serving you with quality healthcare, we asure you a happy experience all the time on the Doves Health Scheme
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Head of Operations
♦ Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
♦ Corporate Driver
Application Deadline: 26th October, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Doves International Healthcare Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Doves International Healthcare Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.