Doves International Healthcare Limited Recruitment Portal 2018 – www.doveshealthcare.com.
Doves International Healthcare Limited Recruitment Portal 2018… In this article you will get latest updates on Doves International Healthcare Limited Job Recruitment for Gradates 2018, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Doves International Healthcare Limited is a state based Health Maintenance Organization operating in Lagos, Nigeria. Our aim projects beyond serving you with quality healthcare We asure you a happy experience all the time on the Doves Health Scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: Head of Operations
- Carry out inspection of healthcare providers facility
- Carry out registration and accreditation of healthcare providers
- Providing expert advice on health promotions and disease prevention
- Cooperate with the management team to initiate procedures, regulations and programs to benefit the patients and support health care providers in line with best practices
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee care coordination, providers relations, claims administration and wellness programs
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in marketing the health plans to private and public organizations
- MBBS/RN/BSc Degree in Medical discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Full knowledge of NHIS quality assurance processes and procedures
- 2-5 years of experience in HMO operations
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing without authority
- Proven track record demonstrating leadership skills, critical thinking, proactive operational excellence and problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Excellent analytical, Excel modeling and presentation skills
2. Job Title: Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Provision of reception support service to our staff.
- Operation of the telephone.
- Maintenance of the reception area.
- Communicate effectively with staff and visitors to the company.
- Receipt and distribution of all mails to the company.
- Professional appearance.
- Responds to mails sent to the company’s mailbox.
- Keeps records of incoming and outgoing mails.
- HND/B.Sc. in any field
- Must live close to or around Anthony/Ilupeju
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
3. Job Title: Corporate Driver
General Job Description
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer.
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor.
- Keep and present all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Applicants must have deep understanding of Lagos and environment.
- Applicants must have valid drivers licence and also have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in driving.
- Applicants must have a minimum of OND/SSCE qualification.
- Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Applicants must have a clean driving record
- Applicants must be a safety conscious person
- Applicants must be focused, confident, and observant.
Application Deadline: 26th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Doves International Healthcare Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.