List of 30 Spinning Machineries Used in Textile Industry.
30 Spinning Machineries Used in Textile Industry… In the textile industry, spinning is top on the list of the most important processes. Spinning is basically the conversion or transformation of fibre to yarn which consecutively is converted to textiles immediately after it is put through different spinning processes.
- Winding Machine
Winding machine is used in the winding process as the last step during spinning to move the spinning yarn from one package to a different large package or it is used to move yarns from ring bobbin and the likes to a package which is more convenient.
Winding is basically the process of accumulating yarn on a package to assist the successive process.
Objective of using the winding machine
- To move yarns from the spinning bobbin package to a more suitable yarn package
- For yarn quality improvement
- For dust removal and yarn cleaning
- To be more cost effective
- To reduce the cost of production.
- For improved yarn efficiency
- Draw Frame Machine
Draw frame machine is utilized to convert the sliver produced from the carding to become draw sliver in a raw cotton spinning mill. This is done by processing called blending, doubling and leveling.
The two types of draw framers are
- Non-autoleveler draw framers
- Autoleveler draw framer
- Bale Opener Machine
Bale opener machine is a group of blenders which is good for processing different type of Cotton’s when the fiber condenser supplies the cotton which is plucked by the auto bale plucker to get more blending, opening and cleaning and the cotton would be transferred to the successive machine for additional process.
- Rotor Yarn Spinning Machine
A rotor yarn spinning machine is basically used for open-ended spinning which is otherwise called “break spinning”. In rotor yarn, the combed yarn and carded yarn are more than the total process flow chart.
The input in a rotor yarn is drawn silver which gives an output of rotor yarn.
The quality of yarns produced in this machine range from low quality to medium quality, and the rotor yarn is used to produce dungarees, chinos, denims, twills and any fabric which is heavy.
The machine in the rotor spinning process has an higher production rate and it does little waste when compared. The product (denim) is what is used to make blue jeans.
- Simplex Machine
A simplex machine is used to convert sliver to roving via the spinning process, and used during the carded and combed yarn process.
The simplex has three functions which are:
- Fiber Blender
A fiber blender is basically a mixing machine for combining various fibres in one to produce a product of the operator’s desire or having the desire characteristics
- Jute Apron Draft Spinning Frame Machine
The jute apron draft spinning frame machine is use to obtain fibre from the base layer if the jute plant.
There are two types of jute spinning which are a. Sliver spinning b. Roving spinning.
- Retaining roller
- Bobbin rail
- Tin cylinder
- Drawing roller
- Step Cleaner Or Ultra-Cleaner Machine
Step cleaner or ultra-cleaner machine is top on the list of textile industry spinning machines. It is also called a super cleaner.
It is utilized to open and clean the impure parts or particles from a cotton turf.
The step cleaner or ultra cleaner or super cleaner which is utilized in the textile industry has four main parts which are: 1. Feed roller 2. Six beaters 3. Battle plate 4. Grid bar
- Carding Machine
Carding machine in the textile industry is used for the carding process (or heart of spinning process) which is the reduced of entangled mass of fibres to become filmy web which is produced by working between 2 closely spaced and relatively moving surfaces clothed with the sharp wire points.
As long as new spinning systems are concerned, the significance of carding would be higher.
Importance of the carding machine
- Opening into independent fibers
- Use to extract neps
- Removing of short fiber
- Fibre blending
- Orientation of fibre
- Silver formation
- Comber Machine
A comber machine is used to spin yarn containing comb to make the fibres become straight and extract neps, impurities and short fibres. It is used to produced finer yarns by keeping only long fibres.
- Lap Former Machine
Lap former machine is used to form lap by doubling a limited amount of silvers (from 16 to 32) formerly subject to a drawing passage.
Importance of lap former machine
- Used to reduce the strains to delicate comber reduce
- Use for waste control
- Fibre damage reduction
- Sorting out good fibre from wastage
- Reduction of short fibres
Features of the lap former machine
- It has a delivery speed of 120 metres every minute
- The belt drive is complete
- Auto spool changer is present
- Up to 80 grams every minute can be achieved for the ball weight
- Lap trolley is used to carry out lap transportation
- The lap former machine is where the integral top roller is released
Other top 30 Spinning Machinery Used in Textile Industry
Asides the once that have been listed above, other of such spinning machinery used in the textile industry are as follows:
- Jute Slip Draft Spinning Frame Machine,
- Polyester Fiber Making Machine For Textile Manufacturing,
- Coir Fiber Rope Making Machine,
- Crighton Opener Or Vertical Opener Machine,
- Ball Fiber Making Machine For Garment Industry
- Maize Fiber Making Machine For Textile Industry,
- Recycled Cotton Fiber Making Machine For Textile Industry,
- Polypropylene Staple Fiber Making Machine For Textile Industry,
- Cotton Cleaner Machine For Yarn Manufacturing
- Hopper Bale Breaker Or Hopper Bale Opener Machine
- Axo Flow Cleaner Machine
- N Beater Machine
- Mono Cylinder Beater Machine
- Cottonfiber Making Machine For Textile Manufacturing
- Krishner Beater Machine
- Bladed Beater Machine
- Coconut Fiber Making Machine For Industrial Automation
- Hopper Feeder Machine
- R.L.L Cleaner Machine
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.