How to Apply for MPIWG Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Germany 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for MPIWG Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Germany 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 15th November 2018. Continue Reading…
The Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin is delighted to offer two postdoctoral fellows the opportunity to study in Germany starting on September 1, 2019, for three years, with the employment contract.
Founded in 1994, the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science (MPIWG) in Berlin is one of the more than 80 research institutes administered by the Max Planck Society. It is dedicated to the study of the history of science and aims to understand scientific thinking and practice as historical phenomena.
- Applications Deadline: November 15, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject:Postdoctoral Fellows are expected to participate in the research activities of the Institute, and to present their own work and discuss that of others fluently in English. Applications may be submitted in German, English, or French. Research projects should relate to the research agenda of Department III.
- Scholarship Award:Remuneration is based on the TVöD-Bund pay scales (E13).
- Nationality: Candidates of all nationalities are invited to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Two doctoral fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Candidates of all nationalities are invited to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates should hold a doctorate in the history of science or related field at the time the position begins (PhD awarded in 2016 or later), and be able to show evidence of scholarly excellence in the form of initial international publications. Research projects should relate to the research agenda of Department III.
Candidates of all nationalities are invited to apply; applications from women are especially welcome. The Max Planck Society is committed to promoting handicapped individuals and encourages them to apply.
Outstanding junior scholars with suitable experience in science-, technology-, economic history, STS, anthropology, regional studies, or other relevant fields are invited to apply.
English Language Requirements: Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply:
Your application should contain:
- Cover letter (indicating in which project you are interested)
- Curriculum vitae including the list of publications
- Research prospectus (maximum 750 words)
- Sample of writing
- Names and contact details of at least two referees
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.