ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
NIHR School for Public Health Research PhD Studentship at University of Cambridge in UK 2019 and how to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for NIHR School for Public Health Research PhD Studentships at University of Cambridge in UK 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is November 16, 2018. Continue Reading…
Applications are invited for two 3-year NIHR School for Public Health Research (SPHR) PhD studentships starting in April 2019, based in the Cambridge Institute of Public Health (CIPH), University of Cambridge. The studentship is available for the students from the UK.
SPHR aims to increase the volume and quality of evidence to underpin cost-effective public health practice at a local level in England.
The Cambridge Institute of Public Health generates knowledge and evidence to improve global public health, using our research, teaching and analysis to promote well-being, prevent disease and reduce health inequalities.
- Applications Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Within SPHR there are three research programmes and three cross-cutting themes:
- Children, young people and families
- Places and communities
- Public mental health
- Changing behaviour at the population level
- Efficient and equitable public health systems
- Scholarship Award: Applicants who are UK nationals or residents: The NIHR SPHR will fund stipend and fees for three years up to the value of Research Councils UK, plus a limited budget for fieldwork costs. Other European Economic Area (EEA) applicants: only partial funding may be available, covering university fees only.
- Nationality: Studentship is available for students from the UK.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Studentship is available for students from the UK.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The studentship will commence on or before 1st April 2019. Studentships are for 3 years full time. Candidates must possess a Masters’ degree in a relevant scientific discipline and a first or upper second class undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Applicants who are UK nationals or residents: The NIHR SPHR will fund stipend and fees for three years up to the value of Research Councils UK, plus a limited budget for fieldwork costs. Other European Economic Area (EEA) applicants: only partial funding may be available, covering university fees only. Additional funds may be available through other schemes and we suggest that, in addition to your application to us, you also seek out opportunities for maintenance or bursary funding. Non-EEA Applicants are not eligible for NIHR SPHR funding.
How to Apply:
To apply, You will need the following supporting documentation: A full CV – A statement describing your funding eligibility status. – A description of your proposed PhD research, indicating how this aligns with the NIHR SPHR programmes and cross-cutting themes, and its fit with the strategy of the research group within which you wish to align your PhD in IPH. – Contact details of two academic referees.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.