ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Science Education and Communication at University of Groningen in Netherlands 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualify candidates for Postdoctoral Fellowship in Science Education and Communication at University of Groningen in Netherlands 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is November 25, 2018. Continue Reading…
The Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE) is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Fellowship Science Education and Communication for talented junior researchers who want to further develop both their research and teaching skills.
The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent. Quality has had top priority for four hundred years, and with success: the University is currently in or around the top 100 on several influential global ranking lists.
- Applications Deadline: November 25, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded to study Science Education and Communication.
- Scholarship Award: The University of Groningen offers a starting salary depending on the date you obtained your PhD and your postdoctoral years. The UFO-profile Researcher/Lecturer (scale 10) applies. In addition to the primary salary the University offers 8% holiday allowance and an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%:
0 years: € 3,255 gross per month for a full-time position
• 1 year: € 3,389 gross per month for a full-time position
• 2 years € 3,514 gross per month for a full-time position
• 3 years € 3,637 gross per month for a full-time position.
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: The University currently offers 13 fellow positions in a broad range of scientific fields.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• A PhD, obtained no longer than 3 years ago, preferably from another university than the University of Groningen
• A promising research record
• Affinity with teaching; individuals with actual teaching experience will be favoured
• An excellent command of English.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have an excellent command of English.
How to Apply: You may apply for this position until 25 November 23:59h / before 26 November 2018 Dutch local time by means of the application form (click on “Apply” below on the advertisement on the university website).
Interested candidates are invited to submit a complete application including:
• A letter of motivation
• A curriculum vitae, including a list of publications
• A short description (max 1 A4) of your teaching interests (extra attachment 1)
• A short description (max 1 A4) of your scientific field of interest (extra attachment 2).
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.