Presco Plc Recruitment 2018/2019 | Application Guide and Requirement.
Presco Plc Recruitment 2018… In this article you will get latest updates on Presco Plc Recruitment 2018, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Presco is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations, palm oil mill, palm kernel crushing plant and vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant. It also has an olein and stearin packaging plant and a biogas plant to treat its palm oil mill effluent. It is the first of its kind in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Entomologist
Location: Benin City, Edo
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Phyto Technical Officer, Phyto team and Research and Development on all insect pest related monitoring research activities
- Keep records from all observation and trials
- Report on all insect pest matters to Research and Development and Agric. Department entomological and field experiments
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the IPM
- All other tasks assigned by Management.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of B.Sc in Zoology or any related discipline.
2. Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Candidates applying for this position must be Ex-Service or Military Officers or possess relevant qualification.
- Applicant must possess minimum of ten years relevant work experience in similar position
- Must be computer literate
- Must be above 50 years
- Ensure, on a day-to-day basis, proper surveillance over life and property in the company and other designated places
- Provide professional advice to ensure that strategies adopted meet all internal and external services delivery requirement
- Be proactive in relation to identifying, managing crisis, resolving complex risks issues and mitigating activities in response to security related emergency situations
- Applicants must have in the past exhibited considerable degree of competence, responsiveness and demostrable integrity in security matters in a similar organization
- Must be in good health to be able to endure the rigours of the duties of a Chief Security Officer.
3. Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to senior management as necessary.
- Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects related to people management to senior management. Responsible for payroll functions as appropriate in the company.
- Manage staff and coordinate required recruiting in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable regulations and assisting senior management to: Outline key performance indicators for employees.
- Appraise employees’ performance and guide professional development.
- Reward and disciplining employees.
- Address employee relations issues and other related human resources developments.
- Oversee and manage all HR contracts. Develop strong and effective team relationships within the company.
- Develop, manage and oversee the functional HR budget and manage expenses within budget allocations. Lead all activities related to employment, legislation, HR systems, practices, procedures, compliance, day-to-day development and HR initiatives.
Qualifications / Experience
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality Good attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications in particular MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel at an advanced standard.
- B.Sc or HND in any Social Science discipline or any related field in Industrial Relations/Human Resources Management. Must be certified; SHRM-CP/SP or PHR CIPM HRPL
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as HR Generalist in well structured environment preferably manufacturing environment Knowledge of Nigerian employment legislation Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Detailed CV0s and Applications to: [email protected]
The Admin/Relations Manager,
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P.O. Box 7061, Benin City,
Application Deadline: 16th October, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our “Head Office” at Obaretin.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.