ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
SG LEADS Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students at National University of Singapore 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualify candidates for SG LEADS Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students at National University of Singapore 2019 . Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is March 18, 2019. Continue Reading…
Applications are invited for Postdoctoral Fellowship – Singapore Longitudinal EArly Development Study at National University of Singapore. The position is intended for outstanding active researchers from around the world to work on a longitudinal study on childhood development in Singapore.
The Centre for Family and Population Research was funded by the National University of Singapore and established in April, 2014 as a Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences research centre. It is dedicated to the scientific advancement of research and training to understand the trends, determinants, and consequences of family and population changes, particularly in Asia. We aim to bridge basic academic research with public policies that affect family’s well-being. Our research adopts a multi-disciplinary, life course, and international comparative approach.
- Applications Deadline: March 18, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The position is intended for outstanding active researchers from around the world to work on a longitudinal study on childhood development in Singapore.
- Scholarship Award: S$8,479,995
- Nationality: The position is intended for outstanding active researchers from around the world to work on a longitudinal study on childhood development in Singapore.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: The position is intended for outstanding active researchers from around the world to work on a longitudinal study on childhood development in Singapore.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A PhD in a social science discipline from a recognized university, preferably in Sociology or Psychology
- Research interest and expertise in how family, community and government policies affect early childhood development.
- Strong quantitative research skills and good publication record.
- Candidates who are familiar with longitudinal data analysis are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
The fellowship will also provide support for conference organization and/or attendance (on application and subject to approval).
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent communication skills.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications, consisting of:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- A research statement (max of 3 pages)
- Recommendation letters from 4 referees, 1 of whom should be the PhD supervisor (with letterhead and signature)
- NUS Personal Particulars and Personal Data Consent forms for Job Applicants
- Copies of degree scrolls and transcript of grades
All applications and enquiries should be sent to Lori Jane Pasaraba via sg_leads-at-nus.edu.sg with the subject “SG LEADS Application for Postdoc for Panel Survey – name of applicant”. Please label your documents with the content of the document and your surname, e.g.
- Research Statement_surname.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.