Apply Now for Social Impact Scholarships at Imperial College Business School in UK 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for Social Impact Scholarships at Imperial College Business School in UK 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 1st march 2019. Continue Reading…
The Imperial College Business School a new Social Impact Scholarship available to recognise students who demonstrate outstanding citizenship and commitment to supporting their community and/or social causes.
The Imperial College is known for its high reputation for the quality of studies and research. Students choose our university because they can count on the excellent reputation of the diploma they receive upon graduation.
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to £20,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to students of UK.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to students of UK.
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- Outstanding citizenship and commitment to supporting their community and/or social causes.
- A strong track record of leadership and/or leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and references
- Your responses to the scholarship essay questions, as outlined below
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for the program commencing in September 2019 and submitted your answers to the questions below by 1 March 2019.
- Describe your role in the social impact project or initiative that you feel most proud of being involved in.
- How do you plan to use your MSc to benefit business and society?
Your essay should be no more than 700 words in total and should be submitted either as part of your online application or via email by the above deadline.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.