UCL Social Science and Physical Science Research Fellowship in UK 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for UCL Social Science and Physical Science Research Fellowship in UK 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 1st November 2018. Continue Reading…
The UCL Institute for Risk and Disaster Reduction (IRDR) and the Humanitarian Institute are now recruiting 2 post-doctoral Research Fellows. The scholarship is available for international students.
The UCL Institute for Risk and Disaster Reduction (IRDR) is a cross-UCL Institute, which leads research, knowledge exchange and advanced teaching in the area of risk and disaster reduction (RDR).
The Social science research fellow will use mixed methods approaches to investigate the complex issues of forced migration in a developing country prone to natural hazards, impacts on the host populations and conditions for returning,
- Application deadline: November 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study post-doctoral Research fellowship.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available for Social Science and Physical Science
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is awarded for (£35,328 to £42,701 per annum).
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to international students
- Number of scholarship: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to international students
- Entrance Requirement: Knowledge of research, modelling and analytical methods in natural science.
- Ability to analyze and model complex data
- An awareness of complex issues surrounding conflict, disasters and migration.
- Ability to present complex information effectively to a range of audiences, internationally.
- Demonstrated ability to pursue internationally excellent research on natural hazards and migration.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in English.
How to Apply:
- Full job description and person specification for both positions can be downloaded below:
- Physical Science Research Fellow in Conflict, Disaster and Migration
- Social Science Research Fellow in Conflict, Disaster and Migration
- Please contact Dr Rosanna Smith ([email protected]) if you have any other queries relating to the application process.
- Please contact Dr Bays Ahmed ([email protected]) for informal enquiries about the role.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.