ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
UNIUYO Notice to Graduands on 24th Convocation Ceremony | See Details Here
This notice is for the graduands of University of Uyo, Uniuyo on the Upcoming 24th Convocation ceremony. Please if you are a graduand of uniuyo not yet convocated, continue reading to see more details below;
Following the release of the UNIUYO 24th convocation ceremony programme of events, the management released the procedure for hiring of gowns, purchase of order of proceedings and scrolls for the 2015/2016 academic session graduands.
SEE ALSO: UNIUYO List of Graduands for 24th Convocation.
UNIUYO Convocation Fees Payment Procedure.
Graduands are expected to pay the following amounts as applicable to their categories for hiring of gowns, purchase of Order of Proceedings and scrolls.:
- First Degree, Diploma and Certificate Graduands are to pay a total sum of N9,000.00 (Nine Thousand Naira) only.
- Master’s Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Graduands are to pay a total sum of N10,500.00 (Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only
- Ph.D. graduands are to purchase their gowns at the cost of N60,000.00 (Sixty Thousand Naira)only, and in addition, pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, for Order of Proceedings and scroll.
- Each graduand should collect academic gown and invitation cards for his/her guest from Faculty Officers/Secretary, Postgraduate School.
- Graduands who are yet to pay the sum of N3,000.00 (Three Thousand Naira) only, Alumni Association fee are requested to do so
- The list of all graduands is available on the University website: www.uniuyo.edu.ng for confirmation.
MODE OF PAYMENT: All payments should be made online using uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals. Then select ebursaryCollect Link. Follow the instructions upon completion, then you will be redirected to make payment via remita platform.
RETURN OF ACADEMIC GOWNS: All hired academic gowns must be returned to the respective Faculty Officer or Secretary, Postgraduate School, not later than Monday, November 05, 2018. Graduands should obtain clearance notes from Faculty Officer/Secretary, Postgraduate School. Those who fail to comply with this directive would be required to pay the sum of N2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira) only as fine for each day of delay in returning the academic gown.
PRESS ACCREDITATION: Arrangement has been made by the Office of the Director of Information and Public Relations for the accreditation of members of the press, Photographers and Video Cameramen not later than Wednesday, 31st October, 2018. Graduands should please note that only University accredited photographers and video cameramen will be admitted into the Convocation Arena
All members of staff of the University, the graduands, and the general public, parents/guardians are cordially invited to the 24th Convocation Ceremony.
For further enquiries, please call: 08165169726, 07010175407.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.