USAID / Food for Peace Photo Contest 2018 and How to Participate
Entries are currently invited from people all over the world for USAID / Food for Peace Photo Contest 2018. Submitting of entries for this contest valid till 31st October 2018. See more details below;
Help USAID tell the story of Food for Peace and its accomplishments in reducing hunger, poverty and malnutrition—with photos.
- Winning photos will be featured in a USAID story, spotlighted on USAID Flickr and shared across USAID social media accounts!
- Open to everyone anywhere in the world.
Examples of photos they’re looking for:
- Action shots, i.e. a farmer working in a field or person preparing a meal or people using vouchers/cash at markets
- Before & after shots, i.e. child before and after nutrition treatment;
- Beneficiary portraits with a quote in caption
- Cash and voucher programs in action
- People participating in training
- Agricultural innovations to benefit smallholder farmers
- Getting emergency food to hard-to-reach places
- On and off-farm income generation activities
- Women’s empowerment
- Food in the home
How to Enter USAID Food for Peace Photo Contest.
Send entries to [email protected].
- High-resolution, high-quality photos at least 1,024 pixels or larger (tall or wide) or around 300 pixels per inch. File size should be at least 1 MB. For Photoshop, please send only level seven or high compressed photos
- Accepted formats: high-quality JPG, JPEG or PNG
- Photos must be an original submission (submitted by a photographer or with permission by partner (save electronic or printed consent)
- Photos must include a credit: name of photographer and organizational affiliation (if applicable)
- Photos must include a unique, robust caption, which includes a description of what is going on in the photo, names of people in photo (if permission granted), the country in which it was taken, when it was taken (month and year if possible), and how it is related to Food for Peace
- Photos should “tell the story” of Food for Peace and its accomplishments, and should reflect more recent Food for Peace activities (within past two years)
- Submissions are limited to four per individual
- No submissions with a logo or time stamp visible on the photo will be accepted.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 31, 2018
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.