ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019.
CIPM Job Recruitment, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Recruitment, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Recruitment. See more details below;
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
Current Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Chief Operating Officer
♦ Human Resource Manager
♦ Sales and Marketing Manager
Application Deadline: 7th December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply Online:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a comprehensive Cover Letter to: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about CIPM Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.