ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge for Students and Recent Grads 2019 and How to Apply
Entries are currently invited from qualify candidates for Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge for Students and Recent Grads 2019. Submission of entries for this program is 11th January, 2019. Continue reading.
Can you use technology to solve the environmental and world’s social problems? If yes, Then Apply for the Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge for the chance to win $100,000 in prize money.
The third annual Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge aims to recognize new business ideas that leverage technology for social impact from student entrepreneurs around the world. The Challenge is open to students and recent alumni from any college or university.
$300,000 USD in prize money will help accelerate the adoption of breakthrough technology, products, and services that drive economic development and/or solve social or environmental problems.
Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge Eligibility & Requirements.
- If your solution uses digital technology to positively impact society or the environment, consider entering.
- Areas of impact include, but are not limited to, critical human needs like water or food security, healthcare, financial inclusion, education, accessibility, and the environment.
- This Contest is open and offered only to:
- individuals age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of registration
- teams of up to five individuals age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of registration
- legal business entities satisfying the requirements below.
- Individual Participant. Individuals must be either (a) current students at any post-secondary institution, or (b) recent graduates who completed a post-secondary degree after March 1, 2017.
- Team Participant. A minimum of fifty percent (50%) of the individual members comprising a team must be either (a) current students at any post-secondary institution, or (b) recent graduates who completed a post-secondary degree after March 1, 2017.
- Business Entity Participant. Business entities must be at least 25 percent (25%) owned by (a) current students at any post-secondary institution, and/or (b) recent graduates who completed a post-secondary degree after March 1, 2017. Business Participants may be required, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to provide proof of business ownership for verification purposes.
Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge Prizes.
- One (1) Grand Prize of $100,000 USD
- One (1) Second Place Prize of $75,000 USD
- Three (3) Third Place Prizes of $25,000 USD each
- Four (4) Fourth Place Prizes of $10,000 USD each
- One (1) People’s Choice Award of $10,000 USD
In addition to a cash infusion to develop your solution, it will be reviewed by Cisco technology experts and high-profile judges. You’ll receive peer and industry validation for your solution, as well as have a great opportunity for global recognition and publicity.
Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge Judging Criteria.
For Judging Round One, Judging Round Two, and Judging Round Three, the Judging Panel will make their selection based on the content of the Entries and using the following criteria:
- Innovative Internet of Things (IoT) or digital technology aspect of solution: How innovative is the solution in its use of new or existing technology to solve a local or global problem? Are there other solutions available and if so, how does this differentiate from them? (33%)
- Feasibility: How feasible is the solution to put into practice? Does the solution make sense financially? Will the solution be sustainable over the long term? (24%)
- Impact: What is the scale of potential social impact? How broad is the impact? How many people will your solution reach? How significant is the impact? (33%)
- Clarity: How well do you articulate your solution and the potential impact it will have on society? (10%)
How to Enter Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge.
Follow the link below to enter the contest. Accurately and truthfully complete the online registration form, accept the Terms and Conditions and follow the instructions for submitting an “Entry” as described on the Site. An “Entry” must be an original idea for an early stage technology-enabled solution that drives economic development and/or solves social or environmental problems as described above.
Apply Before: 11th January, 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.