COOU ANSU Payment Of Acceptance Fee | Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) Payment Of Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure For 2018/2019 Session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students that they can now proceed with their Payment Of Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
COOU] ANSU Payment Of Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure:
1. Kindly visit the coou portal at: portal.coou.edu.ng
2. Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click “Confirm Admission Status“
3. Generate an invoice of N1500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch
4. Return to the portal and click on “Verify Account” to get your login details
5. Login to the School portal and update your bio-data
6. Generate your acceptance invoice of N26,315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch
7. Proceed to the Faculty with all your documents for Faculty clearance
8. Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.
DEADLINE: Closing Date/Deadline for this process is on 20th November, 2018.
Get MEJN Updates via Email
The post [COOU] ANSU Payment Of Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure appeared first on School News, Scholarship News And Job Opportunities.