ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Fed Poly Oko Registration & Clearance Procedure for 2018/2019 Newly Admitted HND Candidates is out
Fed Poly Oko Registration & Clearance Procedure…The Federal Polytechnic, Oko registration and clearance Procedure for the 2018/2019 newly admitted HND candidates is out. See more details below;
Following the release of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session, the management has released the clearance and registration procedure for all the candidates offered provisional admission.
C heckFederal Poly Oko HND Clearance and Registration Procedure Here.
Step 1: ONLINE ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION
RECOMMENDED: Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Admission Acceptance Feee Payment Procedure.
Step 2: ADMISSION LETTER/ DEPARTMENTAL CLEARANCE
Students who have successfully accepted their admission should proceed to the Registry Unit (Admission
Office) for Admission Clearance, i. e Registry Screening.
- Next, go to your Head of Department and obtain Departmental Clearance.
- Go back to Admissions office for Admission Letter
III. Go to the Polytechnic Medical Center for medical examination and obtain your medical certificate of fitness.
Step 3: DATA CAPTURE
Students who have successfully obtained Admission Clearance, Departmental Clearance Note and Medical Certificate of fitness can now go to ICT Center of the Polytechnic along with verified credentials to be captured.
Step 4: SCHOOL FEES
RECOMMENDED: Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) School Fees Schedule for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Successfully cleared and captured students can now proceed with school fees payment in the following steps.
- Proceed to Bursary section (Revenue unit) to generate school fees invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Proceed to any approved collecting banks, pay your school fees (on the REMIT A platform) and obtain bank printout
iii. Go back to Bursary section (Revenue Unit) with photocopies of; a) Acceptance Letter, b) Acceptance invoice and Acceptance Bank pin, c) school fees invoice, d) school fees bank pin.
NOTE: Payment of Acceptance and school fees MUST be made directly into the approved banks by the student concerned. Any payment made through an ‘Agent’ or by any other means is at the person’s risk.
Step 5: CREATING FILES AND STUDENTS RESIDENCE FORM
- Create four (4) files with the required documents (documents list to be provided by admissions office) in each of them; write your names on each file and take all four (4) files to admissions office.
- Collect one file from Admissions office for records. (N.B; Admission office distributes the other three files, one to each of the relevant Academic Departments, verifications-External Department, and retains one for its records).
III. Obtain a set of endorsed student Residence Forms from Students Affairs Office (Without paying any fees).
- Complete the seven (7) copies of student Residence Forms.
- Ensure to deliver the completed forms to Students Affairs Office.
Step 6: ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
Following a successful departmental clearance, students should register courses online in the following steps.
- Get appropriate courses from your Head of Department for Registration
- Go to the school website (www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng) and click on ‘verify your account link’ to generate a portal account.
- Login to the portal with respective username and password, and register courses online. Please be guided accordingly
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.