ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Federal Poly of Oil and Gas Bonny Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out Online
Federal Poly of Oil and Gas Bonny Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.… Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. See more details below;
This is to inform all new Students who have recently been offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas Bonny for the 2018/19 academic session, that payment of acceptance fee and other charges as well as clearance and registration will commence on 7th November, 2018.
Students are kindly advised to make payments of their acceptance and other charges at once by following the Student portal link on the Polytechnic’s Website with the following steps:
STEPS FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES
- Log on to The Polytechnic’s Website home page.
- Click on Student portal
- Select 2018/2019 Session
- Create new Student account ( Enter ND1 and your JAMB Registration Number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading recent passport photograph.
- Ensure your portal details are properly kept and create a new password.
- From Student portal account dashboard, click on Get Acceptance Fee invoice which will include the REMITA (RRR) code. (Same process for payment of the other charges).
- Print out the invoices.
- Proceed to any Bank to make payment of a non-refundable sum of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (20,000.00) for AcceptanceFee and also the sum of Sixty-Two Thousand Naira Only (62,000.00) for other charges.
- Return to your Student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from the Bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Bring along your receipts, acceptance and School fees invoices with the Bank Tellers to the Admission Office to begin your clearance and registration starting from 7th November, 2018.
- All those who have accepted their admission must pay their acceptance fee on or before the 30th of November, 2018 or else, they shall forfeit their admission.
- Students who have paid their acceptance fee must endeavour to pay for the other charges before
registration and commencement of lectures.
What’s you take on this post? Believe it’s helpful? If yes, share with friends via Facebook, Whatsapp, Eskimi, Google+ and other social media platforms.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
Tags: Federal Poly of Oil and Gas Bonny Acceptance Fee, Federal Poly of Oil and Gas Bonny Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure