ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Fully Funded TBSI PhD and Master Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China 2019 and How to Apply
Apply now for TBSI PhD and Master Scholarships which Fully Funded for Non-Chinese Students in China 2019. Deadline for submission of applications for this scholarship is 15th March 2019. See Details Below;
The Tsinghua – Berkeley School of Shenzhen is awarding Scholarships for International students to study Master and PhD programs. These scholarships are available for Non-Chinese students.
Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute (TBSI) is jointly established in 2014 by the University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley) and the Tsinghua University, with the full support of Shenzhen Municipal Government, on the initiative of building a bridge across disciplines, cultures and countries, academia and industry, and an unprecedented platform for international collaboration, fostering future entrepreneurs and leaders in science and technology.
⇒ Applications Deadline:
- 1st Round: 8:00 AM Oct 15, 2018——17:00 PM Dec 15, 2018 (Beijing Time)?Scholarship available period?;
- 2nd Round : 8:00 AM Jan 1, 2019——17:00 PM Mar 1, 2019 (Beijing Time)?Scholarship available period?;
- Last Round: 8:00 AM 15 Mar, 2019——17:00 PM May 1, 2019 (Beijing Time)?Scholarship application ?
⇒ Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD and Master degree programs.
⇒ Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
⇒ Scholarship Award:
- Tuition fee for PhD Program: 40,000 CNY/Year;
- Tuition fee for Master’s Program: 33,000 CNY/ Year;
- Application Fee: 800 CNY;
- Medical Insurance: 600 CNY/year;
- Accommodation on Tsinghua campus, Shenzhen: around 1,000CNY/month for single rooms.***
***Every student is required to pay a 2-month deposit plus six-month pay-ahead rental fee upon checking in their dormitory. Dormitory rent is paid every 6 months thereafter.
⇒ Nationality: Scholarships are available for Non-Chinese citizens.
⇒ Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
⇒ Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for Non-Chinese citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Non-Chinese citizens, in good health;
Apply for the full-time international postgraduate program of Tsinghua University in 2018 (excluding the joint training program), and be admitted to the college for admission;
Those who are studying for a master’s degree in China must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; those who come to China for a doctoral degree must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
No other means (for example, Chinese embassies and consulates abroad) apply for Chinese government scholarships;
No other types of scholarships have been awarded to study at Tsinghua University.
Applicants for CGS through Tsinghua University should meet all the following requirements:
—must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
—have applied for 2018 full-time international graduate programs at Tsinghua University (except joint graduate programs) and have been pre-admitted by the target dept./school of Tsinghua University;
—be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs; be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
—have not applied for CGS through other channels (for example, through Chinese Embassies or Consulates in the home country);
—are not offered other kinds of scholarships for study at Tsinghua University.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
Follow the steps to apply:
♦ Go to Online Application System at:
- Create an account and complete the application form;
- Upload the required supporting documents;
- Pay the application fee online at the time of submission.
Please submit the following supporting documents to the online application system.
- Please state your Grade Point Average in undergraduate study and Master study (if applicable) in your CV.
♦ Personal statement
- All applicants should submit a personal statement. Doctoral degree program applicants also need to submit a brief introduction of their research experience.
♦ Degree certificate
- Master’s degree program applicants should submit a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Doctoral degree program applicants should submit both master’s and bachelor’s degree certificates.
♦ Academic transcript
- Master’s degree program applicants should submit the academic transcript of undergraduate study.
- Doctoral degree program applicants should submit academic transcripts of both graduate and undergraduate studies.
♦ HSK certificate and score report (if applicable)
♦ Two academic recommendation letters from scholars who have the title of associate professor or above or senior professionals in a related academic field
♦ Passport personal information page
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.