ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
KU Leuven Full-Time PhD Scholarship for International Students in Belgium 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for KU Leuven Full-Time PhD Scholarship for International Students in Belgium 2019. Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is December 09, 2018. See Details Below;
The Department of Architecture at KU Leuven is now accepting applications for Full-Time Scholarship (100%) for PhD Project. Scholarships are available for International students.
This project aims to study the ambiguous role of the visitor, as both a constructive and disruptive agent in the development of comprehensive spaces of display, between 1750 and 1850 in France.
KU Leuven is a research and educational institution with international appeal. All courses at this university are based on the innovative research of its scientists and professors.
- Applications Deadline: December 09, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for PhD project. “The fragment and the whole. Architectural constructs in comprehensive settings. Exhibition spaces, the garden treatise and the voyage Pittoresque in France between 1750 and 1850.”
- Scholarship Award: The University offers a doctoral fellowship (100 %) for 1 year (extendable up to 4 years upon positive evaluation by the Faculty Doctoral Commission). As a researcher you will operate in a creative and challenging professional environment within a dynamic team. You conduct research with the aim of obtaining a PhD in Architecture within 4 years under the supervision of a supervisor who is a member of the Faculty of Architecture.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for International students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
♦ We are looking for an outstanding candidate with a keen interest in the history and historical context of architecture,architectural and spatial imageries in written and visual sources (literature,scholarly discourse, catalogues, travel accounts…), within the field of French Studies and/or Eighteenth/Nineteenth Century Studies. The candidate has obtained a Master degree in one of the following fields: architecture, interior architecture, engineering architecture, Romance studies, comparative literature, history of art, history or equivalent. The candidate graduated at least cum laude or has distinguished him-or herself in a similar way during his or her academic career or professional life.
♦ The candidate shows a strong interest in conducting academic research in the field of architecture and history of architecture and interior design.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English, proficient in French, with at least a good passive knowledge of Italian.
How to Apply:
You can apply for this no later than December 09, 2018 via the online application tool.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.