ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
M. E. Egbadon Foundation Bursary Award 2018/2019 for Students in Secondary & Tertiary Institutions and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for M. E. Egbadon Foundation Bursary Award 2018/2019 for Students in Secondary & Tertiary Institutions. Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is 13th December, 2018. See Details Below;
Applications are invited from indigent students of Edo State origin in public Secondary and Tertiary institutions in Nigeria for the M. E. Egbadon Foundation Bursary Award.
- E. Egbadon Foundation Bursary Award Eligibility.
- Interested Applicants would be required to show evidence of good academic performance to qualify for the Bursary Award Beneficiaries of the Foundation’s Bursary award in the 2017/2018 Academic Session are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for M. E. Egbadon Foundation Bursary Award.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application in their own handwriting (not more than 2 pages) clearly stating verifiable reasons why the applicant believes that he/she should be considered for the award. The application should also contain name of institution, current level, course of study and likely date of completion studies should be included in the application.
The applicant should also provide personal details, such as functional e-mail address, GSM phone number and any other information that may help the applicant.
Application must be submitted with the following:
- Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicants Local Government Council,
- Letter of Introduction duly signed by the current Head of Department or Principal.
- Details of recent /last academic record issued by the Division of Exams and Records or Dean of Students Affairs.
- Photocopy of current student identification card Issued by the Institution, Department or Faculty.
- Evidence of registration for the current semester/academic session. Qualifying Test (Written and (or) Oral) may be conducted for applicants at a date to be announced later.
All applications with relevant documents should be submitted to:
M. E. Egbadon Foundation,
P.O. Box 13126, Benin City,
Application may also be submitted electronically to: [email protected]
Deadline: 13th December, 2018.
What’s your take on this article? Believe it’s helpful? If yes don’t hesitate sharing this with your friends via Facebook, eskimi, twitter, Tumblr, Wechat, whatsapp, Google+ and other social media platform.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.