ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Mariteam Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Job Online.
Mariteam Nigeria Limited, Mariteam Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, Ongoing Mariteam Nigeria Limited Recruitment – See more details below;
Mariteam Nigeria Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Mariteam Nigeria Limited application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Mariteam Nigeria Limited
Mariteam Nigeria Ltd is a fully licenced Nigeria company actively involved in a range of services in offshore maritime and oil & gas sector in Nigeria. We are involved in the recruitment of maritime personnel for vessels operating for the merchant navy and on supporting offshore vessels for the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. We have been duly audited and licenced as manning agents by The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) in line with the provision of section 27 (1) (a) (c) of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency Act, 2007 and Regulation 1.4 Standard A1.4 of the Maritime Labour Convention 2006, (MLC 2006).
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following Positions below:
♦ Lead, Electrical and Instrumentation
♦ Second Engineer
♦ Electrical and Mechanical Fitter
♦ Chief Engineer
♦ Chief Officer
♦ Master FSO
♦ Lead, Electrical
♦ Lead Mechanical Boiler Operator
♦ Process Technician
♦ Control Room Operator (CRO)
♦ Mechanical Technician
♦ Inventory Controller
♦ Lead, Process
♦ Lead, Mechanical
♦ Lead, Instrumentation
♦ Operations Engineer
♦ Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)
Application Deadline: 11th December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Mariteam Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Mariteam Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.