ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
MINDS Scholarship for Leadership Development 2019- Fully Funded and How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualify candidates for Mandela Institute for Development Studies, MINDS Scholarship for Leadership Development – Fully Funded 2019/2020 – Fully Funded. See more Details Below;
The managements of Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) is currently offering scholarships to Africans who wish to pursue their post-graduate studies within Africa, outside of their own countries. Through tailored leadership development activities, the MINDS Scholarship Program aims to nurture leaders who have a continental development mindset; leaders who will facilitate greater cohesion and cooperation between African countries.
The Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) scholarships are applicable to full-time studies of a one or two year Honors or Master’s degree at one of the MINDS preferred institutions (listed below). MINDS does not prescribe the course to be studied.
The Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) Scholarship Benefits.
The scholarship will cover some or all of the expenses below, depending on whether a partial or full scholarship is awarded:
- Accommodation and meals,
- One return ticket per duration of studies,
- A fixed stipend.
Individuals with a Pan-African outlook, demonstrated leadership ability and an excellent academic record who wish to study on the African continent, outside their home country are invited to apply for the scholarships.
MINDS Scholarship Eligibility.
MINDS scholarships are awarded to meritorious applicants following a rigorous selection process. To be considered for a MINDS scholarship, you must:
- Be a national of an African country, residing in any African country;
- Have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institution/s outside of your country of citizenship and/ or residency;
- Have been formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institution/s to pursue postgraduate studies within the following year;
- Have obtained at least 70% in each subject/ course in the last two completed years of study;
- Produce evidence of demonstrated leadership abilities or potential guided by the questions/ requirements set out in the application form;
- Submit a complete online application form (see below) with the required supporting documentation.
MINDS Scholarship Preferred Institutions.
♦ To be eligible to receive a MINDS scholarship, an applicant must have been accepted to study at one of the following institutions:
|African Leadership University, Rwanda|
|Strathmore University, Kenya|
|Carnegie Mellon University in Rwanda, Rwanda|
|Makerere University, Uganda|
|African Leadership University, Mauritius|
|University of Mauritius, Mauritius|
|University of Cape Town, South Africa|
|University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa|
|Al Akhawayn University, Morocco|
|Université Cadi Ayyad, Morocco|
|Université Mohammed V, Morocco|
|Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Ghana|
|University for Development Studies, Ghana|
|Pan -Atlantic University (Lagos Business School), Nigeria|
How to Apply for MINDS Scholarship.
MINDS is currently receiving applications from students who commence their studies in 2017. Interested individuals are invited to submit applications as soon as they receive official acceptance from a MINDS preferred university at which they wish to study. Applications will be processed in the order they are received.
If you meet the eligibility criteria above, you can submit your application by clicking on the link below. Please have the following documents scanned, saved and ready for uploading. All documents uploaded must be in PDF format. Each attachment should not exceed 2MB in size.
- A copy of the data/ bio page of your passport.
- A certified academic transcript/ results slip of the last two years of study.
- A copy of the official acceptance letter from the university. The letter must:
- Be addressed to the applicant.
- State the degree which the applicant has been accepted to study.
- State the academic year at which the degree will commence.
- State the duration of the course (e.g. one year).
- A copy of a valid study permit or visa OR proof of application. (Optional)
- A detailed CV/ Resume of not more than four (4) single sided pages.
- Two reference letters (of not more than 3 pages each) addressing the applicant’s demonstration of integrity, their competency and/or potential as a leader and their commitment to the development of the African continent.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.