ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
NCR Corporation Recruitment for Graduates 2018 and How to Apply for Jobs Online.
NCR Corporation Recruitment 2018… This page contains detail information about NCR Corporation recruitment for graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
NCR Corporation has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the NCR Corporation Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for NCR Corporation Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 NCR Corporation form?
- Is the NCR Corporation 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NCR Corporation Recruitment start?
- I need NCR Corporation Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is NCR Corporation Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- NCR Corporation Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About NCR Corporation
The NCR Corporation (originally National Cash Register) is an American company that makes self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, barcode scanners, and business consumables.
They also provide IT maintenance support services. NCR had been based in Dayton, Ohio, starting in 1884, but in June 2009 the company sold most of the Dayton properties and moved its headquarters to the Atlanta metropolitan area in unincorporated Gwinnett County, Georgia, near Duluth and Alpharetta. In early January 2018, the new NCR Global Headquarters opened in Midtown Atlanta near Technology Square (adjacent to the Georgia Institute of Technology).
NCR was founded in 1884 and acquired by AT&T in 1991. A restructuring of AT&T in 1996 led to NCR’s re-establishment January 1,1997 as a separate company and involved the spin-off of Lucent Technologies from AT&T. NCR is the only AT&T spin-off company that has retained its original name—all the others have either been purchased or renamed following subsequent mergers. READ MORE.
Current Job Vacancies at NCR
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ PS Project Manager II
♦ Professional Services Software Engineer
♦ Territory Manager
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the NCR Corporation recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NCR Corporation Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.