ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
OAU Executive MBA in Business Administration Admission Form for 2018/2019 and How to Apply
OAU Executive MBA in Business Administration Admission Form… This is to inform all aspiring candidates that the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Executive Masters (MBA) in Business Administration Admission Form for 2018/2019 is out and now available for sale. See More Details Below
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Executive MBA Programme (two years) for 2018/2019 academic session.
The two-year (four semesters) Executive MB A is a professional programme concerned with the ever increasingly complex professional needs of practicing managers. The Executive MBA is especially designed to meet the needs of managers who have had considerable experience in the field but are unable to leave their work to engage in full time study.
SEE ALSO: OAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Form is Out.
Objectives of OAU Executive MBA Programme.
The overall objectives of the programme are to:
- provide mangers at all levels an opportunity to acquire postgraduate education in business management and administration;
- develop the potentials and increase the proficiency of participants in modem management techniques; and
- develop high level manpower needed in both the public and private sectors of the economy and in all sectors of business management and administration, including financial management, production, marketing and human resource management.
OAU Executive MBA Admission Requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) from any recognised University
- Bachelor’s degree with Third Class PLUS Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) from any recognised University
- HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking & Finance or related disciplines from recognised Polytechnics PLUS relevant professional qualifications e.g. ACA, ACCA, ACII, ACIS, ACS, AMNIM, animn, arpa, ACIB, ACIPM, CIS, ACTI, CAN
- HND in other disciplines from recognised Polytechnics PLUS Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Administration, Finance and Management disciplines from any recognized University
- Professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, ACII, ACIS, AMNIM, animn, arpa, ACIB, ACIPM, CIS, ACTI, CNA- PLUS five (5) years work experience in a managerial position.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
- All candidates must have Five Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level, as basic requirement.
- Applicants will be notified of the date for the MBA Admission Test (MBAAT) via e-mail in due time.
How to Apply for OAU Executive MBA Programme Admission.
Purchase of application form shall be through online only.
Candidates can pay application fee and complete the application forms online by following the steps:
Step 1: Log on to http://apply.oaunetque.com.
Step 2: Click on Create application account and use viable personal e-mail address and password to create an application account.
Step 3: Click on Create New Form to select Executive Master of Business Administration
Step 4: Click on the displayed Form number to open the application form
Step 5: Click on Remita to pay the application processing fee of N20.000.00 (Twenty thousand Naira only).
1. Applicants should provide two (2) sets of the following documents to support their applications:
- Photocopy of all applicable academic and professional certificates
- Photocopy of NYSC Certificate
- Photocopy of O’Level Certificate(s) (WAEC/NECO)
- Birth Certificate /Declaration of Age
- Original academic transcript
2. Applicants should forward one set of the above-listed documents to:
Deputy Registrar/College Secretary,
Obafemi Awolowo University,
3. The second set of the above-listed documents should be forwarded to:
Executive MBA Programme,
Department of Management and Accounting,
Obafemi Awolowo University,
4. (a) ATM Cards for all banks are supported.
(b) Progress on application forms can be monitored online.
(c) Admission letters will be sent by e-mail and courier.
N/B: Any applicant whose original transcript is not available before the admission exercise commences will not be considered for admission.
CLOSING DATE: Duly completed application forms must be submitted online on or before 31st December, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.