ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Ongoing Recruitment at Discovery Cycle Professionals 2018 | Apply Now.
Recruitment at Discovery Cycle Professionals 2018… Discovery Cycle Professionals, Discovery Cycle Professionals Recruitment, Discovery Cycle Professionals Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Discovery Cycle Professionals Recruitment 2018. See more details;
Discovery Cycle Professionals has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Discovery Cycle Professionals Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Discovery Cycle Professionals Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Discovery Cycle Professionals form?
- Is the Discovery Cycle Professionals 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Discovery Cycle Professionals Recruitment start?
- I need Discovery Cycle Professionals Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Discovery Cycle Professionals Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Discovery Cycle Professionals Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Discovery Cycle Professionals
Discovery Cycle Professionals (DCP) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants committed to providing world-class knowledge-based services locally and globally. DCP, headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria has diverse experiences across numerous fields. Through our unique “DCP Ecosystem”, we have developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both private and public sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Office Assistant/Cleaner
♦ Team Lead, Technical Services
♦ Business Development Manager
♦ Station Head
♦ Logistics Officer
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Discovery Cycle Professionals recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nairametrics Graduate Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.