ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
OPPO Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Jobs Online.
OPPO Recruitment 2018… OPPO Nigeria, OPPO Nigeria Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for OPPO Nigeria Recruitment – See more details below;
OPPO Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about OPPO Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for OPPO Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 OPPO Nigeria form?
- Is the OPPO Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will OPPO Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need OPPO Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is OPPO Nigeria Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- OPPO Nigeria Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About OPPO Nigeria
OPPO is a camera phone brand enjoyed by young people around the world. For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on manufacturing camera phones, while innovating mobile photography technology breakthroughs.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Regional Retail Store Image Supervisor
♦ Graduate Image Promotion Specialist
♦ Vendor Management Specialist
♦ Material Specialist
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the OPPO Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
Note: Please do not send us your CV (or apply) if you cannot meet up all above mentioned qualifications.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about OPPO Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.