ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment Portal 2018 | owensxley.com.
Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment Portal… This page contains every single information you need to know about Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
Owens and Xley Consults is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Automation Engineer
- The Automation Engineer will work closely with the Automation Supervisor and Automation Assistant.
- He or she will be responsible for developing project designs, implementation, problem solving, maintaining the required level of quality and stability for projects.
- He or she will also provide support to customers.
- Develop design, schematics and drawings using SI D-tools, Chief Architect and Microsoft Visio
- Develop project proposals, bill of materials and follow-up with clients
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with company installed systems by visiting customer residences or providing remote support and document resolution actions accordingly in a knowledge base.
- Perform design prototyping and testing
- Write user manuals, procedures and workflows to communicate steps for implementing routine and repetitive tasks.
- Provide timely and detailed status updates
- Visit customer residences to resolve incidents or provide online remote support
- Follow-up, manage and train dealers on all aspects of company product portfolio.
- Analyzes, tracks, and reports on product issues and maintains documentation on project issues and defect metrics
- Perform product research and stay abreast of technology and industry trends and communicate same to management
- Create, document and review data sheets, architecture diagrams and schematics for products from different manufacturers.
- Propose improvement initiatives for management’s consideration
- Work closely with the Automation Supervisor to carry out tasks as required by management
- Prepare and send report to the Automation Supervisor
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned
- Applicants must possess a BSc/BA in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or any related field.
2. Job Title: Digital and Social Media Officer
- The Digital and Social Media Officer will manage the company’s digital and social media presence in a cohesive way to achieve its marketing goals.
- S/he will work to ensure high levels of customer engagement.
Functions of the Role
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Update content on the website
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media platforms design
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Perform other tasks assigned to you by management
- Sc in any relevant field
- 2-3 years experience in social media management
- Must have a portfolio of platforms you have managed
- Content creation skill
- Copywriting skill
- Communication skill
- Video editing skill
- Web management skill
- Candidates must live on Lekki axis
3. Job Title: Client Service Representative
Functions of the Role
- Assist clients in making decisions for design and aesthetic selections
- Create and communicate design concepts of projects to clients
- Prepare and communicate project plan to clients
- Assist in preparing project reports and other relevant documents
- Meet with clients and communicate the company’s service offerings to the clients
- Respond to enquiries (mails and calls) from clients
- Manage the company’s website
- Compile and update product catalogue
- Update the company’s social media page
- Send and update newsletters
- Generate new ideas through an observation and study of industry trends and practices
- Keep and update clients’ database
- B.Sc. in any related field
- Experience in a design or architectural organization will be an advantage
- 2-3 years experience in a customer service role or customer facing environment
- Must be female
- Must reside in Abuja.
Application Deadline: 29th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.