ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
PropertyPro.ng Job Recruitment 2018 | Application Guide and Requirement.
PropertyPro.ng Job Recruitment 2018… In this article you will get latest updates on PropertyPro.ng 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Dispatcher Rider
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Transportation and Driving
- The core duties of the Dispatch Rider will be short journeys within the Lagos metropolis.
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Delivering of Mails and parcels
- Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle log books
- Minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School certificate
- 2-3 years working experience
- Possession of Rider’s License
- Ability to read and write
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be friendly and Presentable
- Good knowledge of the Lagos Street.
- Have proof of educational qualifications i.e. SSCE Certificates
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally
- Be able to work weekdays and some weekends
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
2. Job Title: Property Management Officer (Intern)
- Assist in leasing apartments, maintaining list of available apartments, responding to telephone inquiries, qualifying prospects, showing apartments, preparing all move-in paperwork, and accurately inputting traffic numbers daily.
- Participate in follow-up with prospective residents; through telephone call within 24 hours, follow up card within 48 hours and repetition of same, if necessary.
- Assist with inspecting the apartment with the new resident, filling out move in inspection forms, reviewing all leasing paperwork and property rules.
- Obtain knowledge in the management of renewals, tracking lease expiration’s, recording notices to vacate and interviewing residents for reason, preparing lease expiration letters and renewal leases.
- Participate in collecting, processing, and reporting receipt of security deposits, rents, and other fees.
- Obtain market knowledge with weekly telephone inquiries on managed properties.
- Assist in reviewing collateral and advertising and make recommendations on market strategies to Property Manager.
- Assist with advising Property Manager of conditions affecting the tenant’s safety and dissatisfaction or the property’s preservation.
- Participate in emergency role-plays in properties.
- OND in Estate Management seeking for IT placement.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
3. Job Title: Distribution/Circulation officer (Graduate Intern)
- The distribution/circulation executive will be responsible for ensuring that all the publications of the firm are properly distributed, ensure seamless.
- Effectively distribute print magazines through pre-established distribution channels using a team of dispatch riders
- Sign new distribution channels for the company’s print media products by recruiting vendors across the country
- Establish a solid distribution channel and structure within and outside Lagos State comprising of Vendors, retail channels, premium lounges, Hospitality channels etc.
- Effectively manage distributors and reconcile all revenue from magazine sales with the finance department
- Manage a team of dispatch riders to effectively distribute all external communication materials
- Liaise with real estate agents to sell magazine listings pages
- Liaise with all magazine stakeholders to ensure smooth operational process between partners, inhouse sales and operations staff
- Follow up with all stakeholders to ensure all paid adverts appear on correspondence as scheduled
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in related position
- University Degree (Bsc) from any recognized university
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word and Power Point) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
- Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook, punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of organizations: small, medium and multinational companies.
Application Deadline: 9th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th December, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about PropertyPro.ng Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
Tags: PropertyPro.ng, PropertyPro.ng Recruitment, PropertyPro.ng Recruitment 2018