ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
PropertyPro.ng Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Vacant Positions Online.
PropertyPro.ng Recruitment 2018… This page contains detail information about PropertyPro.ng recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
PropertyPro.ng has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the PropertyPro.ng application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
PropertyPro.ng formerly ToLet.com.ng is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of Propertypro.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by Propertypro.ng in October 2017.
The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment to real estate in Nigeria and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions on Nigeria Property Centre stages.
Our website in the Nigeria property market is with over 60,000 property listings which include both public and private property.
The listings include homes, houses, lands, shops, office spaces and other commercial properties, small and large-scale real estate companies in Nigeria who desire to scale up the sales and rentals of their properties can partner with PropertyPro.ng.
Job Vacancies in Propertypro.ng.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Dispatcher Rider
Deadline: 6th November, 2018.
♦ Property Management Officer (Intern)
Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
♦ Distribution/Circulation officer (Graduate Intern)
Deadline: 9th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the PropertyPro.ng recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th December, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about PropertyPro.ng Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.