ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018…. Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1. Job Title: Supervisor, IT
- Ensure proper technical support is available for all IT activities to run smoothly.
- Researching and implementing overall technological strategic solutions that will benefit the company.
- Observe Operational best practices and Technology trends.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to management
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Develop an ICT strategy which identifies the future direction of the use of technology within the organisation to drive efficiencies. Research options for future ICT development.
- To identify solutions and opportunities to improve organisational performance.
- Control and manage the project resources and budget.
- Procure, negotiate, manage and monitor of contracts for ICT services provided by third parties ensuring effective service delivery.
- To manage the IT budgets achieving Value for Money
- Manage the relationships with contractors and suppliers
- Ensure prompt payment of subscription fee for domains and Web server.
- Make decisions about the type of network that best suites the needs of the organization.
2. Job Title: Programmer
- Creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th December, 2018
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
Tags: How to Apply for Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited, Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 | Application Guide and Requirements, Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal, Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment Requirements