ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Sciences Po Emile-Boutmy Scholarship 2019/2020 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate and How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualify candidates for Sciences Po Emile-Boutmy Scholarships 2019/2020 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate. Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is 8th April 2019. See more Details Below;
Sciences Po formed the Emile-Boutmy scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), in order to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Sciences Po Emile-Boutmy Scholarships Requirements.
- The Emile-Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
- This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account.
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
Sciences Po Emile-Boutmy Scholarship Eligibility.
- Students must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union
- Must have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Exchange students
How to Apply for Sciences Po Emile-Boutmy Scholarship.
Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile-Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application. Students will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining their family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate…). Applicants must also attach, if applicable, their language test before the application deadline of the scholarship.
The Admissions Department is responsible for awarding Emile-Boutmy scholarships. Please note that your scholarship request will only be taken into account if you are admitted to one of our eligible programmes.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme: April 8, 2019
- Deadline for master programme: January 3, 2019
For more information contact the Admissions Department either by filling out this contact form, or by phone +33 (0)1 45 49 50 82
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
Tags: 2019/2020 Sciences Po Emile-Boutmy Scholarship, Emile-Boutmy Scholarship, Sciences Po Emile-Boutmy Scholarship 2019