ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply for Stresert Services Limited Recruitment.
Stresert Services Limited, Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Stresert Services Limited Recruitment – See more details below;
Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Stresert Services Limited 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
StreSERT Services is a professional services organization that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations; business support solutions that ensure business objectives are achieved. We critically evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Stresert Services Limited, is currently recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: Construction Site Engineer
Job ref: AK_CON2018
Location: Akure, Ondo
- To manage projects currently taking place in Akure, Ondo state.
- Project Site Administration.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to work safely each day.
- To keep clear and comprehensive records of all works carried out on the site.
- Develop the program of work and action plan for making the project work.
- Ensure that all site operations are carried out in strict accordance with the company’s policies on HSE&Quality Management.
- Ability to prepare and deliver efficient progress and risk assessment reports.
- Oversee the running and successful delivery of one or more projects at any given time.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Civil Engineering and related courses.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstration of a high level of professional competence, personal integrity and site leadership capabilities.
- Strong Project Management background would be an added advantage.
- Willingness to work Engineering Hours from time to time when critical or possession works are scheduled.
Application Deadline: 9th November, 2018.
2. Job Title: Draughtsman/Draftsman
Job Ref: DM-708
- To be able to create accurate and meaningful technical drawings from sketches and verbal instructions from initial stage to completion of a project.
- Design multiple plans for review by Engineers and Architects
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements
- Analyze sketches and interpret specifications
- Produce blueprints and plans for structural, electrical and mechanical projects
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitation and requirements in materials
- Evaluate quality, reliability and HSE of engineering drawing
- Work closely with Government Agencies to ensure compliance with the right building codes
- Update and keep custody of documents of revised construction details
- Create and maintain comprehensive and accurate project documentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent reasoning and decision making ability
- Analysis and interpretation of result
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of construction and design principles
- B.Sc Degree in Engineering, Architecture or any relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in construction of a Food processing factory
- Sound track records and verifiable references
- Excellent skills in using AutoCAD software
Application Deadline: 9th November, 2018.
3. Job Title: Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive
Job ref: PSS-IB
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill.
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance to family, contacts and network.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years related sales/marketing experience.
- Ideal candidates should be 26 years and above.
- Suitable understanding of financial services industry with a basic understanding of insurance policies
- Previous marketing/sales experience is an added advantage
- Must be interested in a building a long-term career in sales
- Computer literacy
- This is not a tenured contract; the hired candidates have the opportunity to work with the organization as long as they may wish.
- Passionate about sales/marketing and customer service
- Confident and charismatic
- Positive/upbeat attitude
- Have a sense of urgency about the job
- Proactive and knows how to take initiative.
- Base pay is N37, 000.00 per month + commission which is tied to every transaction booked by the PSS (without a broker intermediary).
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus for set thresholds based on levels.
- Career path to move up the ladder is strictly based on performance.
- Base pay increases based on level within the career path.
- Once confirmed, you will be entitled to health care insurance which includes spouse and 4 children.
- There’s opportunity to become business owner in the future supported by the company through the Franchise programme.
- Empowerment through relevant technical and soft skill trainings.
Application Deadline: 10th November, 2018.
4. Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Contract Type: 1 year into Full time renewable contract
- We are in need of an experienced chartered Accountant for a one-year contract, but renewable into full-time role.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documentation of financial transactions.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Liaising with external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting)
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Advising on tax issues and ensuring compliance
- Reviewing the company’s accounting system and analyzing its risks
- Management of financial systems and budgets
- Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
Skills and Qualifications Required
- ICAN or ACCA certified
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Strong use of Quickbooks is a MUST
- High knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Experience in a services company is an advantage
- Effective written and oral communication
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Team player.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2018.
5. Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
- Ensure a conducive operating environment (hardware, software, printer, power equipment).
- Carry out day to day user support on computers (peripheral and power equipment).
- Ensure user anti-virus is up-to-date; Replace computer parts as required.
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of all IS equipment and compliance with maintenance schedules and data integrity.
- Conduct routine back up and restored of user data arising from equipment failure.
- Perform data processing and other operations under taken by IS on behalf of customers.
- Monitor users to ensure compliance with IS policies and procedures.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Other similar task assigned by line manager.
- First Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or relevant course.
- 2-3 years’ experience.
- Not more than 3 years related work experience.
Net monthly salary is N64, 000/m and other regulatory monthly remittances.
Application Deadline: 10th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using ‘MBIT’ as the subject of application.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.