ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Brickhall School Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Jobs Online.
Brickhall School Recruitment 2018… This contain detail information about Brickhall School Recruitment. How to apply and other vital information about it. Explore.
Brickhall School has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Brickhall School Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Brickhall School
Brickhall School is sited on a large and spacious compound with purpose-built school building. Our classrooms are spacious in line with global best standards. The classrooms are equipped with world-class, cutting-edge audiovisual facilities and teaching aids that make teaching and learning fun.
We have well-resourced Science and Home Economics laboratories, Arts and Music studios, a standard library and well-equipped ICT rooms to ensure that the children undergo the practical aspects of their studies with ease. We have spacious and well-resourced indoor and outdoor playing areas for games recreation to encourage sports and physical development of the children.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
♦ Administrative Officer
♦ Mathematics Teacher
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Brickhall School recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Brickhall School Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.