ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Carlson Career Wagonlit Travel Hiring Process 2019 and Requirements.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel Hiring Process… Carlson Wagonlit Travel is a leading global company that manages business travels, meetings, and events for companies, government, and non-governmental organization. The company maintains its presence in over 150 countries, with more than 18,000 employees.
The company utilizes the proficiency and knowledge of its international team to provide innovative technology solutions that ensure clients deliver their products and services in a safe and cost-efficient way. Carlson Wagonlit Travel offers travel assistance in three ways, travel management, care, and meetings and events.
If you are interested in working for this company, this article will guide you on the hiring process and job requirements.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel Job openings
The following are some of the available job positions at the company:
1. Travel Counselor-Job Description and Duties
The Travel Counselor is responsible for:
- Delighting the traveler/travel arranger and all CWTSatoTravel clients, this entails:
- Arranging the domestic and international travel for clients, including air, hotel, rail, and ground transportation.
- Being a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which will provide the very best traveler experience.
- Interacting with travelers, and travel arrangers by leading and listening to conversations to provide the first level of support for customer service and resolve simple customer problems.
- Strengthening the CWTSatoTravel brand, this entails:
- Building loyalty by enhancing our clients’ overall travel experience while meeting every travel management service requirement and expectation
- Maintaining a favorable working relationship with all other company employees and ensuring to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
- Embracing new technology and ways of working to promote flexibility to adjust quickly to the shifting needs of the business
- Selling products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWT’s profitability.
- Building CWTSatoTravel’s value, this entails:
- Possessing a strong understanding of travel trends and industry best practices
- Seeking higher levels of performance continuously
- Building loyalty to CWT by ensuring consistency of service delivery around the globe in a way that compliments the unique travel policy of each client with interaction to make each Traveler/travel arranger.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience as a travel counselor.
- Knowledge of ticketing procedures.
- Proficiency in at least one native GDS.
- Experience in Sabre and Government travel reservation.
- Good communication skills and customer service is required.
The salary for this position ranges from $26k-$41k.
2. Data Analyst-Job Description and Duties
The Data Analyst is in charge of analyzing and monitoring business trends for the company’s Global Strategy and Commerce organization, generating weekly, monthly, and quarterly key performance indicator report. He/she is also responsible for:
- Collaborating with business to develop metrics, dashboard/scorecard/reports for insights and data visualization.
- Creating quality documentation for all scheduled reporting.
- Supporting global strategic initiatives and growth opportunities.
- Developing and implementing a robust quality framework to validate input data and reporting accuracy.
- Assisting with the development of business cases.
- Conducting data analysis to support business initiatives to foster data-driven decision making.
- Maintaining and supporting the Data Analysis Frameworks (e.g. Dashboards and Scorecards) used by global team members.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Economics, Analytics or any related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience as a data analyst.
- Proficiency with data analysis tool e.g. Python.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Tableau or similar business intelligence systems.
- Experience with statistical data analysis.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
The salary for this position ranges from $58k-$74k
3. Senior Financial Analyst, Meetings & Events-Job Description and Duties
The Senior Financial Analyst acts as a liaison with other departments and organizations act as the lead contributor on special projects, works independently and takes initiative. He/she is responsible for:
- Acquiring data and underlying financial and operational assumptions to develop long-range plan, annual operating budget, and forecasts.
- Assisting in the creation of budget and forecast packages for presentation and review with management.
- Assisting in the implementation of strategies that are aligned with the strategic objectives of the business.
- Analyzing operational and financial results to gain a detailed understanding of current business conditions.
- Providing analysis for specific requests of business results.
- Developing financial modeling tools and process for performance assessment.
- Assisting business partners with pricing requests.
- Acquiring and developing data to develop pricing assumptions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred.
- Four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Reporting and Planning, and Oracle11i
- Must possess attributes such as decision-making, consulting skills, process thinking, financial analysis, planning, business communications, accounting principles, and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
The salary for this position ranges from $62k-$82k.
Carlson Wagonlit Hiring Process
To begin this process, you will need to submit an online application through the company’s career website, www.careers,carlsonwagonlit.com. You can search for the available job positions on the portal by using a keyword, location or job category.
Once you have found your job position of interest, you can proceed to apply. You will be required to upload your resume and answer a few pre-employment questions on the online application form.
After completely filling out your application form, you have to review and submit your application for formal assessment by the Human Resources specialist. After this, your application will be analyzed and you will be notified whether or not you will be considered for the job position you applied for.
If you are considered, you will be contacted via email for a phone interview and after that, an in-person interview with the hiring manager. If you are successful during this process, you will be given the job offer, which you will have to accept to begin working with Carlson Wagonlit Travel.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.