ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Current Job Vacancies at Vodstra Limited 2018 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Job Vacancies at Vodstra Limited 2018… In this article you will get latest updates on Vodstra Limited Recruitment for Graduate 2018, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Vodstra Limited – Our client’s primary business includes courier and haulage services, passenger transport, hospitality, marketing and distribution of automobile spare parts and Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) in Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Head of Operation (Subsidiaries-Haulage, Transport, Courier)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Slot: 3 Openings
- Strategically develop new business lines and complimentary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings of the Company
- Wake up all inactive buses/trucks to increase fleet for revenue generation
- Ensure Branch Managers meet 100% netbank target on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Drive and implement routing and scheduling of buses/trucks across branches to meet Company’s set target
- Manage Transport or Courier or Haulage Division to generate 100% targeted gross netbank and maximize profit.
- Cost efficiency and Expense Management:
- Drive Charter services and Branch Expansion:
- Ensure that business processes and operations is improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
- Ensure Quality drivers are recruited to deliver 100% gross netbank targets per trip.
- Ensure that all buses/trucks are road worthy, fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- Ensure that world class training packages are developed and delivered to build human capacity within the subsidiary, especially for the drivers, mechanics and key roles in our operations
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Company according to world class standard and build customer loyalty.
- A B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or in transport related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 7 to 10 years post qualification experience in in the Transport Industry with 3 Years in Senior management position
- Must be a member of a recognized professional Body.
2. Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Lagos, Aba, Onitsha, Abuja, Owerri, PHC, Ghana
Function: Branch Operations
- Shall coordinate the passengers and courier operations to ensure target of the branch is met daily.
- Shall prepare and evaluate action plans for the day to day achievement of branch target and forward plans to Management before the preceding week
- Identify the company’s target market and creatively use it to increase the passenger number and goods target
- Ensures the effective and efficient running of the branch through proper allocation of human, financial and material resources.
- Shall be responsible for Company’s assets/properties in the branch
- Ensure the buses/trucks takes off at the scheduled time at all times.
- Ensure the drivers adhere to the preventive maintenance rules before starting the engine
- Maintain good and efficient customer service
- Identify competition and adopt strategies to remain in business and ahead.
- Implement Customer relation strategies designed to retain old customers and attract new ones.
- Secure charter services for the company.
- Graduate from recognized Tertiary Institutions with 4 – 10 post-qualification experience in management of passenger transport and/or courier business.
- Working Knowledge of MS office application- excels spread sheets, word, power point, etc. is required.
3. Job Title: Workshop Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Provide leadership and coordinate the entire workshop to ensure efficient repairs and maintenance of all vehicles in the fleets, achieve the Zero breakdown policy of the company and avoid delays of vehicles in the entire workshop by managing the mechanics for productivity.
- Efficient & Cost-Effective Repairs and maintenance with detailed report.
- Project expenses and cost reduction with detailed report
- Personnel training and strict management.
- Fleet refurbishment program and timeline
- 24 hours workshop operations
- Workshop re-orientation program
- Fully digitalized/automated fleet operations management program
- Fleet downtime/uptime policy enforcement
- Scheduled (preventive) maintenance program with 24 hours execution timeline for repairs.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in similar function.
- Proven track record on the repairs of Man Diesel trucks- F2000, TGA, TGS, CLA or Mercedes Benz-MCV, Marco polo and/or Toyota buses
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management System, Management Information System.
- Sound knowledge of operations management and inventory management.
- Ability to work with numbers, multitask and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and lead a team to ensure targets are met.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Deadline: 20th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the mail subject
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.