ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
First Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply Graduate Vacancies.
First Bank Recruitment 2019… First Bank, First Bank Recruitment, First Bank Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for First Bank Graduates Recruitment, www.firstbanknigeria.com – See more details below;
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when First Bank of Nigeria will be recruiting graduates for 2019. It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with latest First Bank graduate recruitment 2019 details on this page, once it’s out.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited – As the leading player in the Nigerian financial services sector, First Bank has solidified itself as a brand of fortitude, strength and innovation since its inception in 1894.
As one of the largest employers in Nigeria’s financial sector, First Bank strives to create one of the biggest programs of talent management in the country. People are the soul of our organisation and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.
Available Vacant Positions.
1.) Service Executive, Conversion Programme
2.) Project Team Lead
1.) Compliance Techniques & Standards Officer
2.) Product Monitoring Officer
3.) Recovery Officer
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
- Use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
How to Apply.
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply or send a mail to [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.