ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
First Data Hiring Process 2019 and Career Guide Requirements.
First Data Hiring Process 2019... First Data Corporation is a financial services company in the United States. It is one of the leading companies in global payment technology solutions in the world. First Data Corporation has over 23,000 employees currently. If you seek a chance to work in this company, this article will guide you on the hiring process, the requirements and job openings.
Note: You must be at least 18 years old to be considered eligible for employment.
First Data Employment Opportunities
The employment opportunities are available on the company’s career portal at www.firstdata.com. The following are some of the departments you can apply to on the portal:
- First Data Careers in the Administrative and Business Support Department
- First Data Careers in the Business Analysis Department
- First Data Careers in the Client Services Department
- First Data Jobs in the Consulting Department
- First Data Jobs in the Contact Center Department
- First Data Jobs in the Finance Department
- First Data Careers in the Human Resources Department
- First Data Careers in the Information Technology Department
- First Data Careers in the Legal Department
- First Data Jobs in the Marketing and Communications Department
- First Data Jobs in the Operations Department
- First Data Careers in Project Management
- First Data Jobs in the Quality and Process Department
- First Data Jobs in the Risk Department
- First Data Careers in the Sales Department
- First Data Jobs in the Sales Support Department
- First Data Careers in the Sourcing Department
First Data Hiring Process
Visit the company’s application portal to find the complete list of job opportunities for employment. You can also search on the portal by selecting your preferred department and location.
Then click on the job titles to read the full description and requirements for each job position. You can select several jobs you wish to apply for, the company allows you to apply for more than one job opening.
Once you have found your job position of interest, click on “Apply” to go on to fill out the online jobs and employment form. You will be required to create a login profile on the portal before you can proceed to fill out the application form.
The first data application form has the following sections:
- Resume Upload
This is the first section of the form, where you are required to upload your CV to use the data-fill tool on the portal. This tool automatically transfers relevant information from your resume to appropriate sections of the form. Note that using this tool is optional, you may choose to fill out your form manually.
- Personal Information
This section requires you to provide your complete contact information which will be used by the Human Resources specialists to contact you for further steps in the hiring process.
- Questionnaire 1
This section requires you to answer a short questionnaire meant to assess whether or not you are able to comply with the eligibility criteria of First Data Corporation. You will also be asked about your legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Questionnaire 2
This section requires you to answer a short questionnaire regarding any previous employment you may have had at First Data. Note that this section is mandatory.
- Education and Work Experience
This section requires you to provide information about your educational and professional experiences. You are required to include at least one entry for each section. This section aims at creating an outline of your educational and professional background.
This section requires you to upload your resume, cover letters and any other document you deem relevant to the application process.
- Application Statement
This section requires you to read the application and background check statement on the portal and certify that you agree to the terms featured in the statement.
This is the last section of the form which requires you to review your completed form and make corrections where necessary, then submit to the Human Resources department for formal assessment. Note that you can keep track of your application status on the portal by logging into your account.
First Data Job Openings
1. Intern-Job Description and Duties
First Data offers young professionals an opportunity to work with the highest trained professionals during their internship program.
Salary and Compensation
The salary for an intern ranges between $15.00 per hour and $18.00 per hour.
2. First Data Jobs in Management
If you are interested in a management job, visit the company’s employment portal to find the full list of job opportunities. Then send in an online application through the portal to be considered for your chosen position.
Benefits of Working at First Data
The following are some of the benefit provided by the company:
- Healthcare First Data Benefits: Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan.
- Financial First Data Benefits: Competitive First Data Salaries, Flexible Spending Account, Annual Bonus Opportunity, 401(k) Plan.
- Insurance First Data Benefits: Life Insurance Plan, Accident and Disability Insurance Plan.
- Paid Time Off First Data Benefits: Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Sick Days, Bereavement Leave.
- Special First Data Benefits: First Data Employee Discount Program, Tuition Reimbursement Plan, Commuter Benefits, and Scholars Choice College Savings Plan.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.