ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Hesspharm Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply.
Hesspharm Limited Recruitment, Hesspharm Limited Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Hesspharm Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
Hesspharm Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Hesspharm Limited Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Hesspharm Limited
Hesspharm Limited is Nigeria’s premier leading indigenous ophthalmic and consumer health brand with over 10 years of serving the Nigerian and West African markets with quality prescription and award wining OTC eye care solutions. With over a dozen products in our portfolio we offer health care professionals and the general public at large a wide array of ophthalmic products to fit individual patient needs
Current Job Vacancies
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Executive Driver
Deadline: 19th December, 2018.
Deadline: Not Specified.
♦ Pharmacy Technician
Deadline: 12th December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Hesspharm Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.