ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
LASU Postgraduate Admission Form 2018 | Lagos State University.
LASU Postgraduate Admission Form 2018 | Lagos State University, LASU postgraduate admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.See more details below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo, postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic
Before you proceed check This: LASU Postgraduate Programmes & Admission Requirements
LASU Postgraduate GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The University requires five [ 5 ] CREDITS including English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
How to Apply for Admission;
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N25,300.00) non-refundable application fee into LASU Account on Line.
All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
- Open the Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Click on the STEP 1and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number genaration page in number (2) above.
- Click on the STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campusdropdown and choose ‘Sandwich/Post-Graduate Application‘ for the Study Type dropdown fields respectively.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal at https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Go back to the Online Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Sale of application forms will be closed four (4) weeks from the date of this publication. [DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED, NO CLOSING DATE YET.]
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
1. Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
2. All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
3. Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
4. Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
5. Please include your
E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.