ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Marine Platforms Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs Online.
Marine Platforms Limited, Marine Platforms Limited Recruitment, Marine Platforms Limited Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Marine Platforms Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
Marine Platforms Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Marine Platforms Limited Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Marine Platforms Limited Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Marine Platforms Limited form?
- Is the Marine Platforms Limited 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Marine Platforms Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Marine Platforms Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Marine Platforms Limited Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Marine Platforms Limited Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Marine Platforms Limited
Marine Platforms is an oil service company focused on providing diverse services to the upstream sector of the oil & gas industry in Nigeria and the African Continent sustainably. With services ranging from Subsea Solutions, Well Services and Vessel Chartering, we adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and strive to exceed the expectations of our clients through integrity, imbibing very strict safety culture and quality service delivery. To us, safety is not an act but part of our culture which ensures we deliver quality services safely.
Current Vacant Positions
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
♦ Graduate Document Controller
Deadline: 28th December, 2018.
♦ Graduate Account Officer
Deadline: 28th December, 2018.
♦ Financial Strategy and Control Trainee
Deadline: 20th December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Marine Platforms Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be “Financial Strategy and Control”
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Marine Platforms Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.