ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Nigerian LNG Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Graduate Positions.
Nigerian LNG Recruitment 2019… Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is a liquefied natural gas (LNG) producing company and a liquefied natural gas plant on Bonny Island, Nigeria which is responsible for the production of natural gas for export purposes. See more details below;
Being an independent entity of its own related to the NNPC in a way, NLNG is a stepping stone for Nigeria to overcome her oil exploitation routine having converted about 119Bcm (billion standard cubic meters) of associated gas (AG) to exports as LNG and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs), thus helping to reduce gas flaring by upstream companies.
Flares are only permitted in order to eliminate waste gas which cannot be recycled for further use. Flares also act as safety systems for non waste gas and are released through pressure relief valves, when required, to ease the strain of the equipment.
RELATED: NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
There are tons of employment opportunities in NLNG waiting to be grabbed and harnessed, below are vacancies you can apply for;
Educational Qualifications to Work in the Nigeria LNG
Educational qualifications depend on the job position you’ll be applying for but the basic requirements are listed below;
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Mining, Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
- Not be more than 28 years based on the position
- Have completed the NYSC
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Possess good communications and problem solving skills
- In addition the following documents (High National Diploma HND, NYSC Discharge Certificate and Birth Certificate) must be attached for the application to be valid.
- Minimum experience required-depending on position applied for
- Minimum qualification- depending on position but usually from Bachelor’s degree/HND upwards.
- Coursed desired- depends on position. If you’ll be applying for a medical vacancy, you’ll need medical requirements like the MBBS etc and for the engineering vacancies, Bsc in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mining Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
How to Apply for Recruitment Online
Application is usually done online; below is the guide to apply.
- Visit http://www.nigerialng.com/Careers/Pages/Home.aspx
- When the page opens, click on “Careers” then “Job Portal” to apply for this vacancy.
- You will receive an e-mail with your reference code, indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.
You could also contact their offices using the addresses compiled below;
Nigeria LNG Limited
Intels Aba Road Estate
KM 16 Port Harcourt-Aba Expressway, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Tel: +234-803-907-4000-3, +234-803-905-2000, +234-802-473-4000, +234(0)84-28-4000.
PORT-HARCOURT SUPPLY BASE
Nigeria LNG Limited
Amadi Creek, Off Eastern by-pass, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.,
Tel: +234-84-232900, +234-82-440-480-9,
Nigeria LNG Limited
LNG Plant Complex, Bonny Island.
LONDON LIAISON OFFICE
10 Dean Farrar Street
London SW1H ODX.
Tel: +44-020-7799-2677, +44-020-7799-2722 (24 Hours).
Fax: +44-020-7233-0034, +44-020-7976-7769.
ABUJA LIAISON OFFICE
5th and 6th floor
Bank of Industry Building
Plot 256, Zone AO, off Herbert Macaulay way
Central Business District, Abuja
Tel: +234-09-6280261-6; +234-09-6715450
LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE
38 Oduduwa Crescent, G.R.A. Ikeja
Tel: +234 803-905-5000, +234 802-473-5000
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.