ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!
Thermo Fisher Scientific Career Hiring Process 2019 and Application Requirements.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Career Hiring Process… Thermo Fisher is a biotechnology product development company in the U.S. The company was created by the merger of Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific, and it is now one of the leading companies in the world in the genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets. As of 2017, Thermo Fisher had revenues of $20.9 billion and was amongst the Fortune 500 companies.
The company offers an exceptional combination of innovative technologies, comprehensive support, and purchasing convenience through its leading brands, Applied Biosystems, Fisher Scientific, Invitrogen, Thermo Scientific, and Unity Lab Services.
The company employs more than 50,000 professionals worldwide and encourages them to create meaningful solutions, build satisfying careers, and improve careers. So if you wish to work for this company, this article will guide you on the hiring process and the requirements.
Top Thermo Fisher Employment Opportunities
The company offers employment opportunities in over 30 job categories, including:
- HR & recruiting
- Accounting & Finance
- Business development
- Software development
Top Scientific Thermo Fisher Jobs
- Materials Manager
- Electrical Engineer
- Manufacturing Manager
- Contracts Specialist
- Protein Biology Scientist
- Marketing Analyst
- Manager R&D
- HR Graduate Leadership Development Program
- Software Engineer
- Manufacturing Staff Engineer
Thermo Fisher Job Openings
The following are some of the available job openings at Thermo Fisher:
1. Scientist, Manufacturing-Job Description and Duties
The Scientist is in charge of performing purification of monoclonal antibodies from hybridoma cultures using Protein A/G affinity chromatography. The scientist is also responsible for performing proper and sterile lab techniques, documenting and completing all manufacturing batch records under supervision, maintaining a clean and safe work environment, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in biological science or any related field and three years experience in the field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Good oral and written skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Good knowledge and experience with protein A/G purification and affinity chromatography.
- Interpersonal skills
The salary for this position ranges from $49k-$141k.
2. HR Generalist-Job Description and Duties
The HR Generalist is in charge of providing HR solutions to the Anatomical Pathology Division, NH site, as well as the Healthcare Market Division (HMD) employees. The HR Generalist is responsible for managing day-to-day functions such as recruiting and selection, on-boarding, recordkeeping, HR compliance, training and development, employee relations, compensation, performance management, etc.
- BA/BS degree, Masters Degree in HR or related field or Labor Relations and/or HR Certification.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an HR role.
- Skills and abilities such as coaching, facilitation, influencing, analysis, process development, time management, presentation, and problem-solving.
- Must possess strong computer skills and proficiency in HRIS and MS Office Suite.
- Must demonstrate the highest level of integrity, ethical behavior and must be able to maintain confidential information.
The salary for this position ranges from $69k-$100k.
3. Project Manager-Job Description and Duties
The manager manages client related projects in an effective and efficient manner. He/she serves as the primary client contact for assigned projects, leads the assigned Project Teams, provides coaching or feedback to team members and the management, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in science or any related field.
- Five years of experience in the field, pharmaceutical development is also preferred.
- Must have ambulatory skills, physical coordination to move about the office locations and basic computer skills.
The salary for this position ranges from $56k-$80k.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Process
The steps include:
- Select ‘Job search’ on the company’s career website to find job opportunities by your location or area of specialization. You can also include a keyword to search and once you have found your position of interest, click on ‘Apply now’.
- Create a login account to be able to apply, and then click on ‘Apply’ once you have logged in.
- You will be required to submit your resume, provide your contact information, and a few pre-employment questions.
- Lastly, review your job application to make corrections where necessary, and then submit your application for formal assessment. You will receive a confirmatory message that your application is successful.
After your application is successful, you will be contacted for a phone interview and an in-person interview with the hiring specialist, and then if you scale through the interview process, you will be given a job offer, which you will accept to begin working with Thermo Fisher.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
♦ Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS
Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.