Federal University Dutse Departmental Cut off Mark 2019… Federal University Dutse, FUD departmental cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise. See more details below;
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any university. One of these which include meeting the required cut of mark for each schools’ as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
FUD Departmental Cut off Mark.
Jamb fixed cut off mark for FUD is 180.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
Documents Required for Internal screening in FUD are;
- Firstly, candidates must beat the current FUD cut off mark for 2018/19 session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study.
- Original copy of JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by FUD
- Original copy of your birth certificate
- Your secondary school Testimonial
- 22 recent passport photographs (to be on the safe side)
FUD Departmental Cut off Mark.
The Federal University Dutse, does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in UTME examination is eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the Federal University Dutse , the admission processes is competitive and admissions is given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
The Departmental Cut of mark of Federal University Dutse are as follows;
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B. Agriculture – 160
- B. Fisheries and Aquaculture- 160
- B. Forestry and Wildlife Management- 160
FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Economics- 180
- B.A. English- 180
- B.Sc Criminology- 195
FACULTY Of SCIENCE
- B.Sc Biotechnology- 180
- B.Sc Chemistry- 180
- B.Sc Computer Science- 180
- B.Sc Environmental- 180
- B.Sc Mathematics- 170
- B.Sc Microbiology- 180
- B.Sc Physics- 180.
FUD Nature of Admission Screening 2019
The Federal University Dutse holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+